Part One: Just Practice

Oliver had everything planned; Go to Harvard for dance, make his first million by 29, Maybe even marry Gina if they were still together after high school.

Cooper wasn't in this plan though. He'd never thought their friendship would last long. Mostly because at first, he was just out for popularity, not a real friendship.

But then, he realized how fun it was to be around Cooper. Like a breath of fresh air. Cooper just didn't understand that people didn't have the same things he did. And Oliver found that endearing.

He didn't know where Cooper would fit, anyway. He knew that it would be a miracle if they were friends out of high school. And he doubted Cooper would get a job because of his huge trust fund, so not business partners.

It would be so nice if he knew where he fit into everything, He missed when things weren't complicated and he didn't have to change his plans for the people around him. He wanted things uncomplicated and didn't want to feel some sort of way every time Cooper smiled. Which the boy did a lot.

Oliver sat next to Cooper in the Tuscadero's Pizzeria, eating lunch with him. The ladder was rambling on about something Oliver had no chance in understanding while the other sat still, examining Cooper's appearance.

Cooper was attractive. No one knew exactly what color the rich boy's hair color was, but Oliver had guessed he was a strawberry blonde. His hair was always styled to frame his square jaw. And Oliver didn't know how his face could be so symmetrical. He also didn't know if he envied Cooper, or thought he was hot in a non-platonic sort of way.

"I'm so excited for you, me, and Gina to go to the Estony haunted-house party," Cooper said, pulling Oliver out of his trance.

"So you're not worried about the whole third-wheel thing?" He asked, glancing at Gina then back at Cooper.

"No. Dude, Gina will never be a third-wheel with us." Oliver stared at him for another moment, the corner of his mouth twitching into a smile. The girl who walked in (who Oliver knew to be Adriana, Gina's cousin) caught Coopers eye. "Woah, whos that?" He asked, smiling.

Gina introduced them when the two girls made their way over to their table. Coopers voice cracked at Adriana's mention of seven-minutes in heaven. "Seven minutes? Thats a long time," Oliver said, anxiously.

"We'll be fine. W-we just need to be prepared," Cooper rescued him, his voice back to normal. "Hey, why dont we practice together!

"What?"

"Were friends, so we can practice kissing with each other, and it wont change anything," He explained.

"But, were both guys."

"So what? Its just practice." Cooper grinned. Olivers heart got caught in his throat, trying to think of something, anything to say that wouldnt let on that maybe he wanted something more.

"Yeah, just practice."

And thats how Oliver found himself sitting awkwardly on the edge of his bed with Cooper next to him, smiling and talking. How is his smile so perfect?

Looking back on it, he shouldve known that it was dumb to practice kissing with your friend. The same friend you suspect that you have feelings for.

Cooper was rambling on about the new game he got, trying to fill the awkward space between them. Oliver rolled his eyes, fumbling his hands around, "Your deflecting, Coop." He looked up at Oliver and shrugged, "Just trying to make it more comfortable."

More silence.

"So, am I supposed to go first or?" Oliver questioned. Cooper sighed, moving one of his hands and placed it over Olivers. He looked up at him, meeting his eyes. His friend scooted closer to Oliver, their thighs pressing together as Cooper cupped his face with one hand.

Olivers breath hitched in the back of his throat as Cooper closed the distance between them, kissing him feather-light. He tried leaning in and was happy to have Cooper open his mouth against his.

He gripped Coopers jacket, pulling the two of them closer. Cooper smiled against Olivers lips as he moved one hand to the small of his back. Oliver pulled away,"You mind?" He asked softly, motioning towards his lap. "Do you think this is going to happen in the closet?" Oliver shrugged.

"Why not."Oliver grinned, smashed his lips back onto Coopers, shifting so he could get on his lap. Cooper followed, helping pull the boys hips towards him. He slung his arms around Coopers neck, moaning into his mouth as their tongues tangled together.

Cooper held on to his hips, digging his nails into the skin so hard that it might have left a mark. Their bodies moved together and they kissed for what seemed an eternity, not noticing that it minimized their breathing, till they had to pull apart, panting.

From Olivers spot on Coopers lap, he could see the patch of freckles dusting his cheeks. His eyes traveled down to his lips, which looked slightly bruised, Oliver stifled his laugh with the back of his hand, "You look like shit.

Cooper grinned, "You dont look any better." He rolled his eyes, then shifted on Coopers lap, hearing a gasp get caught in the other boy's throat. "Holy shit-" Oliver stopped in his tracts, holding himself there. "Are you-" Cooper pushed his hand to Olivers mouth, holding his palm over it, "Don't say anything."

Oliver stared at him wide-eyed, then shrugged, Okay. He rushed his mouth onto Coopers, going back to what they were doing before. Cooper quickly kissed him back, his hand returned to his hips.

He smirked and began rolling his hips, getting a groan out of Cooper. He knew he mightve been going too far based on practice but It seemed that Cooper liked it. And god, Oliver was basking in the press and slid of their lips, he shouldnt feel like he might scream if it stops. The boy in question moved his lips down to his jaw, then to the tender skin behind his ear.

Oliver bit back a moan, halting his nails at the base of Coopers scalp. "Is this okay?" Cooper whispered, nibbling on the lobe of Oliver's ear. "Definitely," Oliver breathed. He felt Cooper smile against the stretch of skin at his neck, then he moved down to his Adams apple, sucking on it lightly, careful not to leave a mark.

He chewed at his bottom lip and he tried his best to not be loud, but it was hard not to when Cooper had one hand trailing up his thighs, while the other rode up his shirt. Oliver let a groan slip when Cooper had begun sucking a hickey on his collarbone, somewhere he could hide under his button-ups.

Cooper pulled away, staring at the place his mouth just was, Its not hard at all to do that. He smiled at him, Cooper held his hands on Olivers thighs and leaned up to press a soft kiss to his lips.

Oliver kissed him back, moving his finger to hold at the hollow of his collarbone."This isn't going to change anything right?" Cooper asked, only a breath away.

"Of course, its just practice."

"Good." Cooper held him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him back onto the bed. Oliver burst out laughing, holding himself closer to his friend as they fell back.

God, He wished this all wasnt just for practice.