Pictures

"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved." -George Sand

Kurama could still hear Orochimaru's words ringing in his head. He knew he couldn't talk to Naruto about it; it would just freak him out and make him question everything. Instead, he called Itachi. The two were talking quietly in Kurama's office, as Naruto was in the studio looking at the pictures for the article. "He's helping me choose which ones to use," the red head explained as he shut his office door.

"You let him get to you," Itachi said as he looked at the red head. Kurama sat down, but didn't say anything. "You let Orochimaru get inside your head," he repeated calmly. He knew that was the reason Kurama called him, since the man practically ranted about Orochimaru over the phone.

"I couldn't help it," Kurama sighed. "The man is just so," he paused, looking for the right words. "Infuriating," he finished. He leaned back in his chair as he mumbled, "You don't get it because he isn't taunting you."

"He's not stupid," Itachi shrugged. "He remembers what happened the last time he tried to taunt me, it's probably the reason he called you rather than talked to you in person," he said, but didn't explain any further.

"In other words he's afraid of you," Kurama clarified for himself. Itachi just gave a small smirk, indicating that he was correct. "The man is like a bad virus that won't go away," Kurama said.

"He's just too stupid for his own good," Itachi replied. "If he were smart, he would have just given up by now," he shook his head in disapproval. "But if you don't let him get to you, he won't have anything to use," he added.

"I know," Kurama frowned. "It's just what he said about my dad, I'd feel horrible if I were the reason he didn't win the election," he told the dark haired man. "Just like I'd feel horrible if I were the reason your business started to fail," he added.

"Don't worry about that," Itachi said. "My sales have actually gone up," he explained to the other man. "People aren't as closed minded as Orochimaru would like to believe," he said, leaning his elbows on Kurama's desk. "I'm sure the older crowd is, but that crowd is dying off and the younger people seem to be much more open to homosexuality," he tried to comfort the red head. "Besides, your father is a liberal, it's not like he was getting those people's votes anyways. Anyone Orochimaru made dislike your father because of the pictures already didn't like his politics," he added just to solidify his point.

"I get it," Kurama said. "It probably won't make a difference either way," he smiled. "Thank you."

Itachi gave a quick nod. He looked over toward the studio and asked, "Mind if I see the photos?"

"Not at all," Kurama stood up. Itachi followed as he walked out of the office, toward the younger Namikaze. "Go right ahead, but try not to pick on my brother too much," he smiled before he started to walk over to some of his employees to check on their work.

Itachi looked over Naruto's shoulder to see what he was staring so intensely at. He saw a rather peaceful picture of his brother in the blonde's hands. Itachi cocked an eyebrow as he looked from the picture to the loving look on Naruto's face. "Are you sure that you don't have feelings for my brother?" he asked, scaring the blond.

Naruto had been so wrapped up in looking at the picture, especially one in particular, that he didn't even hear his brother and Itachi come out of the office. Naruto started to blush at the question, knowing that he'd been caught red-handed. "Well, um," he tried to look for the right words. He looked back down at the picture and knew that he couldn't deny his feelings. His heart sped up when he even looked at a picture of Sasuke, if that didn't mean that he liked him then he didn't know what did. "Yeah," he licked his lips.