Chapter 13

Tae closed the app

Tae closed the app.

He hadn't spoken to Jungkook after that and never got a chance to apologise. He could see in Jungkook's eyes that he was restraining himself but with each day passing he was losing the boy. He was losing the chance of apologizing.

Seeing Jungkook socialize with everyone and act like Tae never existed in his life hurt Tae. But then he remembered how he did the same. The only difference is they were in a relationship then but not now.

"I'm losing him Chim"

"Who? Jungkook?"

"Hmm"

"You mean losing-"

"A chance to apologise yes."

"Oh okay that's not that bad you know? You know where he is right now"

"I can't go there" Tae sat up.

"You don't know he's there" Jimin winked.

"Oh" Tae got up.

He was thinking whether he should go. What if Jungkook was with someone else, would he be able to handle that?

He shook the thoughts away and started walking to his room.

"Hey chim wanna come with? You can bring Hobi hyung too"

"I will if you want me too Tae go get ready"

Tae nodded with a smile.

~

"Hyung wanna go to the club with Tae?"

"I'm already at the club!"

"The same one as?"

"Yes the same one. Come soon!"

"Okay" Jimin squealed.

"But jiminie why would you bring Tae in front of Jungkook knowing he's trying his best to avoid"

"I think they need to talk they obviously love each other"

"I get that Jimin but I'm not sure if I want my friend to go through that again"

"Tae is changing trust me.. he's distancing himself from Bogum and he'll soon be back to Tae Tae"

"I think we should wait till he's sure you know?"

"Hmm but I still think they should talk"

"Okay min ah get him"

~

Tae came out wearing a simple shirt and jeans. 'You won't dress up' Jimin widened his eyes.

Taehyung would never ever go to a club not dressed up.

'I don't want unnecessary distractions tonight' he picked up his bag.

"Okay Tae but since hobi hyung is there I'll have to dress up. Give me 5 minutes" Jimin giggled and ran to his room.

~

Hobi was waiting for them by the gate and they went in together.

"I'll get a drink" Tae lied as he went to the counter. He hoped he'd find Jungkook there.

And he did.

Jungkook was sitting by the counter talking to Millie. Taehyung sat two seats away and Jungkook couldn't see him yet.

Millie came to him in no time. 'Its not your schedule!' she asked.

"It's not. Just came here for a drink" Tae answered and Millie nodded.

"Don't hit on him Millie. I was first" he could hear Yugyeom talking to Millie when Jungkook was on the phone.

"Oh please he is still moving on I wouldn't and you shouldn't" she raised her eyebrow.

"I know I'm waiting" he winked and took hos shot to the dance floor, not before asking Jungkook if he wanted to come. Jungkook signalled 'later'.

The guy in between Jungkook and Tae left, so Tae turned away.

"Have you talked to him?" Millie asked.

"No but I will soon."

"Maybe he wants to apologise"

"I don't think"

"He wants to apologise" Tae answered and Jungkook faced him with a raised eyebrow.

"Taehyung..." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook.."

"I forgot you were friends" Millie giggled. "Tae here has been asking about you since he got a job here and that was like two months ago"

"What"

"No"

They said in unison.

Jungkook looked away from Taehyung to his glass.

"Let's talk please"

"What's there to talk" Jungkook exhaled.

"You just said you wanted to talk" Taehyung went to the seat right next to Jungkook.

"I didn't know you were listening"

"Oh my god" Millie gasped. "I'll leave you guys alone"

"Okay Taehyung what is it"

"Can we go somewhere? Maybe home?"

Jungkook began to think.

"You need to get your things anyway"

"Okay"

They got up to leave. "Kookk dance with me"

"Yugs something came up"

Yugyeom looked at Tae. "Come on please... He lost his chance it's not fair. I like you please don't go"

"What?" Jungkook gasped.

"I didn't want to bring this up until later but I can't lose you again.. This is not fair." Yugyeom pointed at Tae, "He does not get to come back after how he treated you"