Chapter 4

Jungkook was almost done packing, he was searching for his polo shorts. Normally he would ask Tae but they weren't talking at the moment.

*Ring*

"Can you get the door?" Jungkook sighed but no answer so he walked to the door.

He opened the door to Millie. The nervous girl from the bar he politely rejected the other day.

"Oh hey" She said getting awkward.

"Who is it" Taehyung whined as he came out of his room.

"Um you have a package" she smiled at Taehyung trying her best to avoid Jungkook.

"Me?" Taehyung came to the door.

"It says Taehyung I figured it was you"

"How would you know" Taehyung asked.

Millie looked at Jungkook who was tight lipped now.

"Oh I- sorry" she began when she realised the situation she was in but was interrupted by someone's presence behind her.

Bogum.

"Ready to go Tae?" He side hugged Taehyung and Jungkook only frowned. Bogum still had his hand around Tae's waist and Millie caught it.

"I'm sorry I thought it was him you were dating" Millie smiled awkwardly at Jungkook.

"What do you mean" Taehyung asked her.

"Nothing" Millie brushed it off. She handed the parcel to Taehyung and walked up to Jungkook.

"I wasn't confident enough that day to say this but you were sweet even when you rejected me, not everyone is. They make fun of me for stammering... So um thank you and just um... Sorry I'm doing it again" she nervously laughed.

Jungkook just softened at what she said. He had seen how difficult it was for her the other day to talk to him.

"Don't worry about it. You'll find the right guy for you" Jungkook smiled and bowed.

"Thanks" She blushed and bowed to him as well.

Jungkook looked at Bogum's hand which was still on Tae's waist and left the scene annoyed.

Millie bowed to them as well and walked out.

"His partner is the luckiest, I hope they know that" She smiled to Taehyung as she left.

Taehyung was fuming.

"Sweet" Bogum said as he walked in and sat on the couch.

Taehyung shook his head and dashed to Jungkook's room.

"What the heck" he yelled.

Jungkook only looked at him vaguely, "She was the waitress at the bar the other day"

"What was that about us not dating" Tae screamed.

"Oh I don't know" Jungkook began to feign thinking, "Maybe because of another guy's hand on your waist?"

"Geez you paid her didn't you" Taehyung laughed as though everything made sense to him now. "You paid her to put up that skit just so that I cancel my plans. That's so... YOU"

"What the fuck?"

"Oh please.. till today not one girl has asked you out in front of me. You go to this bar after decades and suddenly a girl is interested in you? Moreover she turns up as the delivery girl to our house?" Taehyung clapped.

"Are you saying it's impossible for someone to ask me out?"

Taehyung huffed. " You are twisting my words"

"Please manifest it for me" Jungkook crossed his arms.

"One whole year.. not one soul approached you"

"Excuse-"

"Let me complete! And it's just fishy but sorry to burst your bubble but I still pick Bogum hyung."

"You pick Bogum hyung? Where are we going with this?"

Taehyung took a deep breath.

"I think we should take a break"

"What?? Tae no.. " Jungkook stepped forward immediately forgetting his anger.

"No really... I'm not your puppet! I can't live like this"

"Tae it wasn't an act.. She really did-"

"Drop it" Taehyung whined "I really don't care"

Jungkook looked at the floor.

"Let's take these two days to stay away from each other and think" Tae finalizes as he leaves the room.

"But you already picked Bogum Hyung" Jungkook whispers to himself.