Chapter 9

Jungkook had updated his status and Taehyung kept looking at it

Jungkook had updated his status and Taehyung kept looking at it. He was scolding Jungkook mainly. He was upset about everything that he didn't even know what was bothering him anymore. He just felt uneasy all the time.

'Had he become so dependent?'

Taehyung looked at the picture one last time before opening Jimin's chat.

At least he wouldn't be alone.

He sat up. His previous anger at Jungkook had disappeared. It all felt silly to him.

"Should I take Jungkook's room?" Jimin asked almost going into the room.

"What? No... You can stay in my room" Tae got up.

"Um.. then where will you stay?" Jimin asked.

"We can share the room!"

Jimin giggled. "Are you sure? You didn't even share the room with Jungkook"

"We did actually but..." Taehyung remembered the times he used to ask Jungkook to leave the room at the middle of the night. Tired of sleeping on the couch everyday Jungkook had converted his study into a bedroom. "That used to be his study um"

Jimin nodded carefully.

"You know what Tae? He might have important documents in there so it's better you stay in that room okay? You can get your clothes and everything from here anytime"

Jimin kept his bag on the study table and went into the living room.

Taehyung nodded.

"What's up with you Tae? What were you doing?"

"Oh me? Nothing"

Jimin nodded "The boys left awhile ago"

"Mhmm"

"They'll be back before we know it. But let's not miss them" Jimin tried.

"I don't have anyone to miss though?" Tae said but it wasn't powerful.

"Of course I meant me" Jimin smiled cheekily.

"Oh my god" Tae smiled widely. "Hobi hyung?"

Jimin nodded, "it was inevitable"

"Of course it was" Tae laughed.

"We did get what we wanted! Remember you told me you had a crush on Hoseok like a year ago?" Tae exclaimed.

"And you told me about Jungkook but I took too long" Jimin giggled.

"No I think I rushed it"

"Come on Tae you guys were adorable in the beginning, it wasn't the pace. Maybe it was just the infatuation?"

"I guess" Tae answered.

He didn't know why but the previous night he had tried to convince himself that he never loved Jungkook but it didn't sit right with him. It felt wrong.

"How do I get over my dependency? I feel so empty..."

"Bored or empty?"

"Like a part of me is lost"

Jimin was silently contemplating something and when Tae looked upto him. "Let's spend some time together okay? You'll be the happy tete in no time"

"Okay" Taehyung curled to himself.