Chapter Two

Escape

Danielle's POV

"Danielle," she looked taken aback when she saw me. A bottle of vodka sat besides her and a cigarette was trapped in her fingers, it's smoke, a blend with the darkness of the night.

I bit the insides of my cheek, if this was coincidence then I had a chance to continue our little game, and hopefully this time we wouldn't be interrupted. She placed the cigarette inbetween her lips, inhaled the death stick and puffed out a circle of smoke.

"What are you doing here Danielle?"

"I'm supposed to be doing you," it wasn't meant to be a joke, but she did seem amused. I walked forward, in the direction of where she sat, "But I must say, I'm quite enjoying the view, so maybe that could wait."

She looked up at the sky, once again inhaling her cigarette and then puffing the smoke out, "When Liz and I first kissed, we did it here, on the rooftop. It was my first time coming up here and the view took my breath away."

I let out a quiet laugh, finally sitting next to her, so close to her that our shoulders touched, "The view took your breath away, not the kiss?"

"I might have been a little distracted to concentrate on the kiss to be honest."

"She didn't kiss you right Molly."

She let out a rugged sigh, crushed her cigarette before throwing it a few feet away then she started playing with the tip of her hair, tangling and untangling it in her fingers. I took this time to look at her, her hair was pulled to one side, revealing her smooth long neck; I felt tempted to suck on it and leave my mark. Her jawline led me to her chin then her desirable lips. I lifted my eyes up a little bit further and met hers staring back at mine. We held the stare, in my mind, I was thinking of fucking her. In hers, she was fighting herself on whether the desire to want me to go ahead was right or wrong; either way I was going to go ahead and quench my own needs and I knew that she would let me have my way with her body.

The sexual tension building around us led us to get closer and closer to each other until the tip of our noses almost touched. She closed her eyes, eager for me to close the space between us. I pecked her lower lip, then tasted her upper lip. Her hands made their way to my hair, her fingers digging themselves deep to my scalp. She pushed her body against mine, connecting us closer until there was no space to separate us. By the time my tongue played with hers, tasting the tobacco she had been smoking, she had already melted in my arms. I kissed her harder, groaning in her mouth as she moaned, giving me a go ahead to take things further.

I was happy that she was wearing a skimpy night gown which made it easy for me to rip it off her body. Underneath, she was only in her knickers. I stopped kissing her, and created a distance between us. She looked flustered but above all, hot in all her naked glory.

"Why did you stop?," she asked, out of breath. I lowered my face and lightly placed my lips on the crook of her neck, leaving a light kiss.

"I had to see you Molly."

"I've been dying to see you too Danielle," she murmured, her eyes constant on mine, as if she was searching for a certain emotion that would let her know how I was feeling at the moment.

"Then what's stopping you from feeding your imaginations."

She touched my tshirt, taking it off of me as I helped her to make it quicker, I was thirsty for her skin to make love to mine. Her lower lip became trapped in her teeth the moment her eyes fell on my breasts. I felt her fingers sweep across my stomach heading to the inside of my jeans.

"You're wet."

I lowered myself on her, brushing my hand on her thigh and touching her core, "You're worse."

She slid in her finger inside of me just as I slid mine inside of her and we both gasped in satisfaction. I went inside her, slow at first but picking up the pace, matching it up with a hers on me. My lips fell on her neck yet again and sucked on it, biting and licking as we both moaned in pleasure. An electrifying shot of waves raced up my spine when she used her free hands to dig her finger nails on my back. I kissed her mouth, biting her lower lip, dragging it up and letting it go before getting lost in her lips again. We both moaned in ecstasy, not being able to control ourselves. Only the night knew the dirty games that swirled on the rooftop.

My mouth trailed on her collarbone and took solace in her breasts. For a moment, she stopped moving her fingers inside me, arching her back and letting out a sexy scream as I curled my finger inside her and found her spot. Her body trembled, my name softly escaped from her lips mixed with the various sounds which came out with her moans and she gasped yet again, and let out another scream that I muffled with my mouth.

I kissed her gently as I removed my fingers from her core. I kissed her as I listened to the sound of her moans. Her back hit the ground and she let out a light sigh. She opened her eyes and I made love to them with mine. It was a moment that I didn't want to let go of, the fire of passion in her eyes seemed impossible to ever be extinguished.

I hugged her body closer to mine, wanting to feel her skin, "What do you think of the view?," I whispered on her ear, tugging it on my lips and gently biting the tip of it. Her breaths were becoming lighter but her heartbeat still heavily drummed. I wondered if she could feel the sound of mine too.

"What view?," she questioned but before I could answer, she let out a cute giggle, her mouth fell on my collarbone and she grazed it with her teeth, "Oh fuck you, you dumbass."

"I told you she didn't kiss you right," I chuckled back, moving from atop of her to sleeping besides her. The chilling breeze ontop of my hot skin gave me a sensational feel.

"Well I loved the view of you ontop of me more than that of the city from the rooftop."

"I must say I too loved the view of you squirming beneath me."

"I'm glad you did Danielle."

She took out a pack of cigarettes, took one out and secured it on her lips. I watched her as she lit it up with her lighter and inhaled it, blowing out the smoke right after. It was fascinating watching her do it, I felt like kissing her again but I restrained myself from doing it.

"What were you doing here anyways?," I created conversation. She looked at me, motioned to the cigarette but I kindly refused by shaking my head.

"I was looking for an escape."

"Where is Liz?"

"Work," she deadpanned, seemingly uninterested in talking about her fiancé.

"She's working when you're both getting married in ---"

She let out a loud attention seeking sigh, cutting me short, "What were you doing here?"

"I also needed an escape."

"From what?"

"Myself," I cleared my throat, sitting up straight and grabbing my tshirt and shorts, "I have to go."

"Danielle ---," she looked at me as I put my clothes back on, her eyes were dark with lust, it was clear that she wanted me.

"See you around?," I asked as I finished up, remembering that I had came to the rooftop with a glass of whisky but I didn't know where I had put it, "Did you see my glass of whisky?"

"There, besides the bottle of vodka," she pointed at it. My eyes fell on her nakedness, there was no doubt in my mind that I wanted her too but we still had time to fuck as much as we needed, even if it meant doing it everyday.

"Goodnight Molly."

"Goodnight Danielle," she smoked on her cigarette again. I took a last glance at the view of the city then at the view of her, it was definate, she was my best view and I swore to myself that I wasn't done with her yet, this game of hide and seek was just beginning.