Chapter One

Dancing With A Stranger

Molly's POV

My core had a throbbing yet soothing sensation, I felt my wetness warm up my thighs as she used her fingers which were already wet from my juices to trace my skin and thrill me even more. I waited in anticipation while she slowly licked my stomach, making me let out a light moan. Her mouth finally settled over my core, she cunningly flipped her tongue on my inner lips before dipping it inside my wetness. A sigh escaped from my mouth, followed by another light moan which lasted longer than the first one. I bit my lower lip in an attempt to restrict myself from making any form of noise that would draw attention to the closet we had found ourselves in; but, irregardless of that, I unconsciously let out a deep throaty moan that caused her to groan as she continuously flipped her tongue and sucked my core harder.

I wasn't considering that I had thrown my morals down the drain, in fact, morals were buried at the back of my head. Her brown eyes had drawn me into a world full of lust, her touch trapped me in a fantasy that I knew would be hard to escape and the crazy thing about it all was that she was as good as a stranger to me. I only knew two things about her; her name, and the fact that she was my bloody bridesmaid. How we got to where we are was a tale I couldn't tell.

I moved my hips in sync with the movement of her tongue, throwing my head back, enjoying the feelings her tongue was awarding me with. I was clearly going to regret this encounter, or so I thought but if I were to do it again, I have no doubt that I wouldn't be tempted to have a taste of this sin. She moaned, finding bliss in the taste of my cum. I pushed my back to the wall, grabbing her head whilst tangling my fingers in her hair inorder to try and balance my wobbly self. If someone hadn't tried to open the door, my attention would have remained undivided but it hit me like a wave, thinking someone would walk in on us.

"Stop," I murmured, not even attempting to pull away from her because she was making me lose all my self control. I wanted her to keep going, to dig her tongue deep inside me and make me lose my senses even more but the fact that someone had tried to open the closet and that the person might have managed to overhear us and would put two and two together upon seeing us reminded me that I would be in grave danger.

"Danielle ---," her mouth left my core before I could finish my sentence. Her lips slowly traced my stomach, going upwards towards my collarbone. The softness of her lips made me forget for a while about the person who had interrupted us before. When her lips met mine, I pulled her face closer to mine, pressed my lips harder to hers and moaned in her mouth. It had been such a long time since I felt this way, and I frankly didn't want it to end.

If it weren't for the sound of someone trying to open the door once again, we wouldn't have pulled apart from each other. The door was being forcefully opened, it was clear that the person wanted to get in and that caused us to abruptly straighten up. I fumbled with my dress, running my hands through my hair to make it less of a mess whilst looking around in search of my underwear and just when I spotted it, the door flung open, revealing my monster-in-law.

"What are you doing here?," she didn't waste time to ask, her eyes took in both me and Danielle. I mentally slapped myself for being reckless. How was I going to explain why I was inside the closet, obviously looking flustered and on edge with a stranger.

"We were locked in," Danielle answered, I'm sure she noticed how I couldn't bring myself to explain ourselves out of the situation.

"And you are?"

"She's one of the bridesmaids, the one we hired," I said, shaking my head to get myself to be in the moment and not make a huge fool out of myself.

My mother-in-law, with her voice that always dripped with attitude drawled, "Can she not speak for herself?"

Danielle cleared her throat, extending her arm out to formally greet her but withdrawing it before my mother-in-law could shake it. I almost laughed as it dawned on me why she did that. She too looked amused, I guess the thought of shaking my mother-in-law with a hand that had my cum in it was kind of crazy, especially since Danielle wasn't my fiancé, not that if it was my fiancé it would be alright but it was still amusing.

"I'm Danielle."

"Well Danielle I don't get how you got yourselves locked in the closet," by the way she pronounced her name, it was pretty clear that Danielle wasn't going to be in her good books.

"It's complicated ma'am."

"Uncomplicate it, how hard can it be."

"Someone locked us in," I intervened, "Probably one of the bridesmaids doing a prank on us."

"And you let that happen Molly, I knew you were childish but I never regarded it could be to this extent."

"Mrs ---"

She raised her hand to shush me, "Save it, you can now walk out of the closet you were 'locked' in."

Danielle gave me a side glance before stepping out, I followed her, leaving my mother-in-law in the closet. I was grateful that she hadn't made such a fuss about seeing me and Danielle in the closet, but I was also hoping that she wouldn't bring it up infront of Liz, my fiancé.

"That was fun," Danielle stopped walking when we were at a safer distance and turned to look at me. Her eyes intensely gazed into mine, if eyes could speak then hers would speak words that would definitely turn me into a blushing wreck.

"I don't know what to say Danielle."

"You don't have to say anything Molly."

She gave me a warm smile but I was too whipped to return it. My body still craved for her touch, my core wanted her tongue deep in it, my lips were in need of hers to warm them up. If only she could press her body against mine without any clothes on, I wanted to feel her skin, to connect with her body and to have her kiss every inch of me; to get lost in ecstasy all because of her.

She cleared her throat, grabbing my attention and making me realise that I had been standing like a statue for a while, how stupid was I.

"I'll be seeing you around," she spoke then as if she didn't want to, she turned to leave, heading towards the bridesmaid's rooms. I watched her as she disappeared into the distance, part of me wanted to ask her to come back and finish what my mother-in-law disturbed but maybe it was for the best that she leave; what we had done was wrong, although of course it felt right in every way possible.