Chapter 5

Cora's POV:

I've been running since noon and now it's 8 I'm way out of town, actually out of the state. We lived in California and right now I'm in a nice state called Utah. I got something to eat and went into the mountains. I heard that the night of the rejection he has to mark another and I have a feeling that it's going to be my sister. 

It's 10 now, when I feel the most horrible pain in my life,they were mating. I was screaming bloody murder...the pain was indescribable every bone in my body ached. I heard people running towards me and I smelt the air....werewolves,THANK GOD! I couldn't bear the pain anymore, just before I blacked out I heard voices yelling out to get me back to the hotel. I quickly slipped into the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to hushed voices all around me. My body ached tremendously. I slowly started to open my eyes and groaned, I was so thirsty. Everybody shut up and looked towards me.

"Water" I choked out. A pretty girl around my age with black hair and hazel eyes hurried and got me some. I chugged it down. I looked around me and noticed we were in a hotel room. There were 4 people, 3 boys and that girl. I did a double take and notice there were a set of twin boys.

"Who are you guys?" I asked. The girl spoke up first "Hi! I'm June!" One of the red head twins talked next. "I'm Dylan and this is my twin Daniel. So you don't get us mixed up, our eyes are different mine are green while Danny's is blue!!! Hehehe" I chuckled along, i could tell they were trouble makers.The the cute brunette with brown eyes introduced himself.."Hey, I'm Henry".

"So what's your name? And what happened? When we found you, you were screaming!" June asked. "My name is Cora and well..." Then I told them my story from the beginning. They were steaming mad by the end but calmed down. 
    "I'm sorry girl. Listen I know it's real soon and all but if you want to come back with us to Paris you are more than welcome to. We're part of the Black Blood pack, I know you heard we are ruthless and very strong and powerful but once you get to know everyone they are all a bunch of sweethearts wanting to protect their family." OK WOW! What she just said was true, the Black Blood pack are amazing fighters that are ruthless. Did I want to join them? HECK YES!

"I'll come with you guys and we can get to know eachother, yeah?" I asked."Deal" all of them replied at once.