Chapter 5.

***Dining Room***

"Daidouji, are you sure this is the dining room?" asked Syaoran, out of breath from al the running. "No, this is the bathroom" answered Tomoyo sarcastically, while pointing at the dinner table with food on it.

"Then where the hell is she?" asked Syaoran angrily, looking for any signs of Sakura. "Maybe, Sakura went home and Asuma is just a nice guy with powers" said Tomoyo.

"My, my looks like I have guests" said a figure from behind. The group turned their heads to find Asuma standing behind them with a smirk on his face. "Where is she?" asked Syaoran after summoning his sword. "Don't worry I haven't done anything to her, yet" answered Asuma with a wicked grin on his face.

Syaoran was about to charge at him with his sword, when Erio put a hand on his shoulder. "You go find Sakura and we'll deal with him" said Eriol. Syaoran gave a nod and left.

Asuma was about to follow him, when a blast of fire went his way. He quickly dodge the attack, only to find his curtains' on fire. "Your fight is with me" yelled Eriol pointing his at Asuma. "Very well, but be sure not to burn my curtains, they're very expensive" answered Asuma camly as he summon his own staff. The staff was the same hight as him, it was black and has a cloud on the top.

"Be ready to die, reincarnation of Clow Reed" said Asuma confidently, and shoot a blast of water at him.

***With Syaoran***

'Ok thing Syaoran, think, where would Asumo or whatever his name is put Sakura at, umm, dungeon? Nahh, if he's only after Sakura he wouldn't go through the trouble making a dungeon, err, Oh wait! I can try to sence her, ugh, stupid Syaoran' Syaoran scolded himself mentaly as he tried to sense Sakura's pink aura. 'Ah! found it' thought Syaoran as he followed his senses.

His senses lead him to a guest room, he tried to open the door, but as expected it was lock. He tried using ofunda, but it didn't work. 'He must have cast a lock spell in here' thought Syaoran as he tried to think of a way to break the spell. Suddenly he remembered the spell Wei thoguht him recently. He began chanting, hopping it would work, and to his relief the door opened. Syaoran wasted no time and went in. He saw Sakura laying on the bed peacefully, then he began to check if he stole her cards. Fortunately for them the cards were still there.

"Syaoran?" he heard Sakura said as she slowly sat up. "Oh Sakura! Your Ok!" exclaimed Syaoran as they embraced each other.

After they recover from the embrace Syaoran said "We should go help Eriol" as he got up. "But Asuma took all my cards" stated Sakura quietly. "I saw him took them" she added.

"Thats stranged i check your pocket and all of the cards were in it unharmed" murmured Syaoran, uncertainly. Sakura checked her pocket and sigh in relief when she saw all her cards with her. "You should ask mirror what happened when Asum...or what ever his name is - took the cards" suggested Syaoran. Sakura nodded and summoned mirror.

"Can I help you, mistress" asked Mirror politely.

"Yes, what happened after Asuma took the cards?" asked Sakura.

"Once he took the cards and me, we flew back to you when you went unconscious, he was planning to steal your powers first and then steal us away from you" answered Mirrror.

"Oh, thank you so much for your help Mirror" thanked Sakura gratefully, with that Mirror turned back into a card and flew into Sakura's pocket.

"We better go get Eriol and get out of here" said Syaoran as he dragged Sakura out the door. Sakura nodded and followed Syaoran.

***Dining Room***

Eriol was on the floor, while Asuma was floating on air laughing wickedly. Eriol quickly got up and threw a few blasts of fire towards him. Asuma dodged all the attacks easily. "Is that all you got? I'm dissapointed, i expected much more from the reincarnation of Clow Reed" exclaimed Asuma as he laughed wickedly. Eriol saw this as a chance to catch him off gaurd, he threw blast of strong wind and it blew Asuma to the wall. Asuma stood up and wipe the imaginary dust on his shirt and smirk "Thats more like it" he said as he dashed forward for an attack. Eriol quickly got out of the way and hit him with a blast of water. Asuma dodged it swiftly and fired more water at Eriol who didn't have the chance to dodge. Eriol was on the ground once more, unable to get up. Asuma changed his staff into a sword. "Prepare to die!" yelled Asuma as he charged his sword at Eriol.

But, as the sword was about to hit Eriol, a plate hit Asuma from behind. It was none other than Tomoyo. Soon Tomoyo threw all of the plates on the table at Asuma, who dodged it easily. He grabbed Tomoyo by neck and threw her to the wall hardly.

Eriol's eyes were furious as he got up. He blast countless rocks at Asuma, who didn't get to dodge all of them. Soon Asuma was knocked down to the ground with blood everywhere. "How dare you did that to Tomoyo" murmured Eriol in a dangerously low voice. He blast countless waters at him and punch him repeatedly. Asuma cought out blood and fell unconscious.

Eriol was about to hit him again when he heard a voice from behind "Stop!" yelled Syaoran as he ran next to Eriol along with Sakura. "I want to punch him too" said Syaoran innoucently, as he began to pounch Asuma nonestop. "Syaoran stop it! I don't want you to be a murderer!" yelled Sakura as she reached out for Syaoran's hands, and hold it gently. Eriol was carrying an unconscious Tomoyo and was heading their way.

"Don't worry Sakura, Asuma is only made out of clouds, so its ok" said Eriol clamly. "Oh no, is Tomoyo ok?" asked Sakura as she ran to Eriol to check on Tomoyo.

"Shes ok, now shall we get going?" asked Eriol. When they were out side of the house, the house slowly began to disappear.

Soon Tomoyo gain conscious. "Oh no!" said Tomoyo panickly.

"Whats wrong?" the three teens asked worriedly.

"I forgot to tape everything!" exclaimed Tomoyo sadly. The three teens sweat dropped.

"Ohohoho, never mind I get to film more when we go camping, i'll call it "The Sakura and Syaoran go camping'" said Tomoyo happily. The three teens sweat dropped again.

***In front of Sakura's house***

"Thanks so much for saving me from Asuma and thanks for walking me home" said Sakura cheerfully.

"No problem" said Syaoran, with a smile. "You wanna go inside?" asked Sakura.

"No thank you, err, listen...Since all that err...Asuma thing is over, do you, err, maybe, i mean if you want to you know since your, ummm, single and all..." Syaoran trailed off confusing Sakura. "Huh?" she asked.

"I was wondering ifyouwannabemygirlfriend" asked Syaoran in one breath.

"Of corse I do" said Sakura as she hugged him. Slowly she looked up and their lips touched. They shared a long romantic kiss, until...

"Eh! CHINESE GAKI! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING WITH MY SISTER!" yelled Touya as he rushed to them and break them apart. Sakura and Syaoran laughed nervously as they sweat dropped.

Unknown to them 2 pairs of eyes we're watching them. "ohohoho, thats so Kawaii, and i got it on tape!" said Tomoyo quietly while Eriol smilled at her, soon Eriol and Tomoyo began to kiss too, behind the bushes.

THE END!~

Thank you so much for those who read, commented . I know this isn't a long fiction, but i'm just practicing on making fictions, once again Thank You and i'm sorry for wrong grammar.