Chapter 3.

***School***

Sakura was the first one in school, now thats a first. Tomoyo came in second and was supprised to see her best friend up early. "Boy, you sure are up early today. Any special occasions today?" asked Tomoyo innocently and she took her seat, though she already knew why Sakura was early, Syaoran and Meiling are coming to school today. "N-no" said Sakura while she blushed. "Ohohoho, can't wait to see Syaoran I presume " said Tomoyo smirking. "H-h-how did you k-know?" asked Sakura getting redder than before. "Your my best friend, of corse i know" murmured Tomoyo smirking at her reaction.

"So, what about you can't wait to see Eriol tomorrow?" asked Sakura smirking. "N-no" said Tomoyo as she looked at the ground to hide her blush. "Who'se Eriol?" asked Asuma out of the blue. "Oh good morning Asuma, he's an old friend, and Tomoyo's boyfriend. Tomoyo blushed at the boyfriend comment, they have just started dating a few months ago.

Soon the class was crowded with students, class was about to begin. Terada-sensei went inside. "Good morning class, today we have 2 transfer student from Hong Kong, Syaoran Li and Meiling Li. said Terada-sensei as Syaoran and Meiling went inside. Tereda-sensei wrote their names on the blackboard while the two introduced themselves. Syaoran was asked to sit behind Sakura while Meiling sat beside Tomoyo.

'So, thats Syaoran Li the future head of the Li clan, and tomorrow the reincarnation of Clow Reed is coming, i better make my move fast' thought Asuma.

***After School*** 

(A/N: I know i'm skipping a lot but i dont know what they do in school anyway)

Sakura was walking to the front gate when she saw Asuma waiting for her. "Hey Asuma" she greeted. "Hey, umm...do you want me to walk you home?" asked Asuma nicely. "Oh no thanks, im going over to Tomoyo's house today" answered Sakura. "Oh, er, do you ummm wanna eat dinner at my house tomorrow at 7?" asked Asuma. "Sure! I'll try to make it, bye" said Sakura as she waved her hand and follow Tomoyo home.

***Tomoyo's Home***

Sakura and Tomoyo were chatting about Eriol's arrival when the maid came. "Miss, a boy and a girl named Syaoran and Meiling is here" said the maid. "Oh ok, let them in" said Tomoyo. With that Meiling and Syaoran went in.

"Hey guys!" greeted Meiling a little loudly. "Hey Meiling, hey Syaoran" said Tomoyo and Sakura together. "Hi" greeted Syaoran simply.

"Please take a seat, make your selves at home" offered Tomoyo. Meiling took a seat next to Tomoyo leaving Syaoran sitting next to Sakura. The group talk and talk till it was getting dark. "Oh yeah i almost forgot! I need your help guys, I don't know what to wear when we meet Eriol tomorrow!" said Tomoyo panickly.

"Don't worry we'll help you pick. Right guys?" asked Sakura cheerfully. "Right" Meiling and Syaoran said together.

***England***

"Nakuru, Spinel, Keroberos did you pack all your things?" asked Eriol 

(A/N: Kero is living with Eriol)

"Yeah, lets see, i brought my game boy, psp, Wrath of the titans game DVD, ice age 3 game DVD & my special edition lord of the rings" said Kero checking his beg (A/N: I have no idea what game guys play so...yh) "OH NO! I FORGOT TO BRING SNACKS!" yelled Kero panickly. "You put them in my beg remember?" said Spinal sweat dropping. "Oh...yeah, well IM ALL SET!" yelled Kero cheerfully.

"Same here!" said Nakuru climbing down the stairs. "I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET TOUYA AGAIN!" yelled Nakuru cheerfully. "Nakuru he's engagged with Kaho" said Eriol disapprovingly. "They're not yet maried, i still have a chance" said Nakuru. Eriol sigh theres no point of arguing with Nakuru when shes like this. And Eriol was in a pretty happy mood, he will see Tomoyo again in a matter of hours.

"Ok come on, we don't wanna be late now do we?" said Eriol checking his wristwatch.

I hope you like it! Till then, please R~E~V~I~E~W

Thank you soooo much for reading!