Chapter 1.

It was a normal day in tomoeda, and as usual Sakura Kinomoto was rushing to school.

"Hoee! Sorry i'm late!" yelled Sakura as she went in the class. To her relief the teacher was not here yet.

"Good morning Sakura" greeted Tomoyo happily. "Good morning Tomoyo" said Sakura cheerfully as she took her seat. Suddenly a tall figure with blonde hair walk to Sakura's seat. "Good morning Sakura" said the figure. "Good morning Asuma" said Sakura. "Umm...er...t-this are f-for you" said Asuma handing her a bouquet of roses. "Aww, thanks Asuma" said Sakura as she kissed his cheek.

(A/N: Sakura is Asuma's girlfriend) Asuma blushed madly and returned to his seat as Terada-sensei came in.

"Good morning class, I would like to announced that we are going camping by the end of the month" announced Terada-sensei. As soon as he was finish talking the class burst into cheers and began whispering among themselves.

"Ok, quiet down. We shall begin our lesson" said Tereda-sensei clapping his hands for attention.

***Hong Kong***

Syaoran Li was sitting under a tree in his family garden resting, he was finish with his martial arts training and was bored to death. He was thinking about a certain emerald eyed girl, how much he missed her. He sigh as he remembered the day Sakura returned her feeling towards him, he was the happiest person alive that day. His thoughts were stopped as he felt a presence, he quickly bolted up. Yelan Li was standing in front of him.

"Hello mother" said Syaoran as he bowed respectfully.

"My son, do you missed the card mistress?" asked Yelan understandingly. Syaoran blushed but nevertheless nodded. "Perhaps you would like to meet her again?" asked Yelan. "Y-yes! O-of course!" said Syaoran immediately, still blushing. Yelan smiled at his reaction.

"I have talked to the elders, and they have given you permission to leave for Japan. Your flight is tonight" said Yelan. "T-t-tonight?" asked Syaoran. Yelan nodded "I shall give you time to pack your things" with that she left, leaving a dumbfounded Syaoran.

***Japan***

Asuma was walking Sakura home after school. "Umm...Sakura?" murmured Asuma as they reached her house.

"Yeah?" asked Sakura. "D-do you, ummm...want to have a date tonight?" asked Asuma. "Sure! But do you wanna come inside?" asked Sakura. "No thanks, and i'll pick you up at 8, bye" said Asuma as he kissed her forehead. Both of them were blushing. "Bye" said Sakura cheerfully as she went inside.

Sorry its short, but i hope you liked it.

Please, please, please comment!

And thank you for reading!