Chapter 2.

***Hong Kong***

'Where is it? Where is it!' screamed Syaoran in his mind while finding his phone. 'I knew i put it on the desk! Darn it! How am I suppose to call Sakura without my phone and I totally forgot her phone number! Dam!' his thoughts were interrupted by Meiling jumped on his back.

"What the- Meiling! Get off me!" yelled Syaoran clearly annoyed. "Ouch looks like someone woke up at the wrong side of the bed today" joked Meiling. "Meiling, I'm busy" said Syaoran still looking for his phone. Meiling raised an eyebrow "What are you looking for?"

"My phone" he said simply. "Well you can buy one in Japan, we're late." said Meiling

"W-what d-do you mean by 'we'" asked Syaoran horrified of the answer. "Oh? Aunt Yelan didn't tell you? I'm coming as well" said Meiling simply. Syaoran's face was priceless. 'Great, just great, Meiling's gonna come too and ruined my chance with Sakura' thought Syaoran sarcastically. "Well you can act horrified when we're at Japan, we're late, Hurry up will ya." said Meiling tapping her foot impatiently.

***Japan***

Sakura was in her room getting ready for her date Asuma, when she heard the doorbell downstairs and checked her watch, 7:50 p.m. 'Early as usual' thought Sakura fixing her hair in the mirror. She gave a glance at a picture of her and Syaoran, and smiled, She missed him so much. She remembered when she tried to confess her feelings towards him.

Her thoughts were stopped when someone knocked on her door. "Sakura, Asuma is waiting for you downstairs" said Fujitaka. "Be down in a minute" said Sakura as she gave one last glance at the picture and went downstairs.

"Hey Asuma, sorry to keep you waiting" said Sakura apologetically. "No worries, I just came, and you look beautiful as always" said Asuma giving her a kiss on her hand. Sakura blushed wildly.

"S-so ummm...where are we having dinner?" asked Sakura as she went in his car. "Meal Star Restaurant" said Asuma 

(A/N: I totally made that restaurant name up)

"Isn't that the new fancy restaurant down town?" asked Sakura. "Yup" answered Asuma, smirking.

***Japan Airport***

"Hey Syaoran, I'm hungry" whined Meiling. "But you just ate in the airplane" said Syaoran, tiredly.

"But Syaoran..." whined Meiling while tugging his shirt. "Ugh fine! Where you wanna eat?" asked Syaoran, clearly annoyed. "I heard theres this new fancy restaurant down town." said Meiling "Can't we just eat Mc Donalds or something?" asked Syaoran lazily. "Well, I just thought you wanna check the place out, so you can ask Sakura for dinner there" said Meiling smirking. Syaoran blushed different shades of red. "Wha-what? N-no. I uh...Fine" surrendered Syaoran.

***Meal Star Restaurant***

Meiling was flirting with the waiter while Syaoran was snorting. Syaoran was observing the place, Sakura might like it here. Then he noticed nobody was going up to the second floor. 'Eh, must be reserved or something' thought Syaoran.

As if on cue, Sakura and Asuma came in and went to the second floor, escorted by a waiter. Syaoran's jaw dropped as he saw how beautiful Sakura looked, it took a while for him to notice Asuma standing next to her. A vein popped on Syaoran's face as he saw his arms around her waist. Half of him wanted to run straight at them and break them apart; and beat that guy into a bloody pulp.

Meiling noticed this and grinned, she had to call Tomoyo for the details, she excused herself the the laddies room, not that Syaoran was listening he was too busy staring at the two who were halfway at the stairs now.

***Ladies room***

Meiling reached out to her phone and dialed Tomoyo's number.

Tomoyo : Moshi Moshi

Meiling : Hey Daidouji-san i'm here in Japan with Syaoran

Tomoyo : Oh! Thats great Meiling-chan, where are you?

Meiling : I'm at Meal Star Restaurant with Syaoran, and he just saw Sakura with some guy. Who is he?

Tomoyo : hohoho, well that my friend is Sakura's new boyfriend, it all started when...

***On the second floor***

'Thats strange, i felt Syaoran's aura just now, could he...no, maybe i just miss him too much' thought Sakura as she shook her head.

"Is something wrong Sakura?" asked Asuma worriedly. "Hoee...It's nothing, so...what are you having?" asked Sakura changing the subject. "Well i'm thinking of eating Sushi, you?" asked Asuma. "I'll have the same too" said Sakura cheerfully.

***Downstairs***

Syaoran was trying to go up to the second floor, but every attempt he tried end up failing. Syaoran sigh, desperate times calls for desperate measures. And went went to the corner of the restaurant, behind a plant where no one can see him. He saw a waiter coming his way and pulled him in. He came out of his hiding spot in a waiter costume and made his way to the second floor.

***On the second floor***

Ring ring ring, Asuma's phone kept ringing and ringing, "I'm gonna get this, be right back" said Asuma walking to the balcony to receive the call. Sakura was eating her sushi quietly, she was kinda bored. Suddenly she felt Syaoran's aura near her. She looked up and saw Syaoran smiling at her. Her jaw dropped at the sight, he was more muscular and more handsome than before.

"S-s-Syaoran i-is that you?" asked Sakura. Syaoran smilled and nodded "Its me Sakura, and I missed you so much" he said as he embraced her. "I missed you too Syaoran" said Sakura, she was happy near tears, she really misses him. After the two pulled back they both observed each other. "You look beautiful than ever, Sakura" said Syaoran before he can stop himself. "I should say the same to you too, Syaoran" said Sakura. Both of the were blushing wildly.

"So...you work here?"asked Sakura breaking the tension. "Huh?...Oh, uh...this?" said Syaoran looking at his uniform. "Umm...uhh...yeah...i guess" he added. Sakura giggled as she saw him blush.

"Wow we got a lot of catching up to do! Sit" ordered Sakura cheerfully. "But aren't you on your that with that...that..." Syaoran was cut off by Sakura. "Asuma, his name is Asuma, and no, once his on the phone he never stops"said Sakura with a hint of disappointment in her voice. "Oh" was all Syaoran managed to chock out. "Yeah, but his really a sweet person though" said Sakura. "Oh, so is he your boyfriend?" asked Syaoran hoping the answer was 'no'. But to his dismay she answered "Yes, we've been dating for 4 months now, how about you? Have a girlfriend yet?"

Syaoran felt like he was stabbed by a million knives when he heard she has a boyfriend that is not him. Finally he answered "No, still waiting for soemone". "Oh" said Sakura. They were silent for a few minutes until Sakura decided to break the silence "So...is Meiling here?" asked Sakura. "Yeah, and did you know..." and with that they talk about Meiling, Tomoyo, Eriol and even themselves, they shared many laughs that night, and turns out Asuma had to go and paid the bill. So Sakura and Syaoran got to talk freely and as long as they wanted too.

Ok finally done with this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it and please comment.