The End

Daniella smiles at me as she puts her hands around her eyes and then pulls the classic disco move. My body crawls up into a ball on the couch and I laugh. "Stop it, Daniella. You look terrible."

"What!" she exclaims in fake shock. "I got all the moves."

I slap a hand over my mouth and shake my head trying to contain my laughter. "Don't make me laugh. My bladder might let loose."

Daniella watches me for a second, her eyebrow lifting as a smirk appears on her lips. "Ewww," she says.

"Don't," I say sitting up straighter and noting the look on her face.

Daniella jumps on the couch beside me and pretends to play an air guitar to the beat of the music. She swings her long hair up and down as she bends her body to fit into the moves of a crazy guitarist.

Suddenly the music stops and both our heads snap to the direction of the speaker. "What the hell, Rocky!" Daniella says in surprise.

"Should I ask what was going on?" He says.

I shake my head giving Daniella a secret look. "It's best if you don't."

"Right," he says bending down and placing a kiss on my forehead. His hand runs down my cheek and continues to trail down until he reaches my shoulder, giving it a squeeze. "You okay?"

I nod.

"Good," he says. "Because I'm working from home from now on."

"Awww," Daniella says giddily as she claps her hands in excitement. "Worried about our Sky? I mean that's what we're here for."

Rocky nods. "Always."

I give his hand a squeeze. I love his concern for me. It's the most beautiful thing.

"You know I can take care of myself, and I'm hardly showing. You should probably work from home when I'm like eight months pregnant," I tell him.

He gives me a questioning look. "Did you forget I'm the boss. I make my own rules and I can work home whenever I want, pregnant wife or not."

Daniella chuckles. "He's got a point."

I squint my eyes at her and narrow them further. "Whose side are you on?"

She pulls her lips back. "Yours," she mouths in my direction before giving an overly enthusiastic smile to Rocky.

She bends down and gives me a hug and quick kiss on the cheek before waving off. "Well I better go," she says walking out of the living room. "You take care of her, bro."

Rocky smiles at me. "I think my family like you a lot more than they like me."

I nod. "Well I'm pretty darn awesome."

Rocky holds a hand out for me. When I grab it, he pulls me off the couch and wraps an arm around my back holding me in place, chest to chest. He kisses the edge of my jaw before his lips move up gradually to the corner of my mouth. It's like he's teasing me. I'm a pregnant woman whose emotions and hormones are all over the place. The last thing I need is him denying me a kiss.

I move my face so that his lips meet mine but he pulls back the second our lips brush each other. "Just kiss me, please," I whisper against the corner of his mouth.

The next thing I know, his hands hold each side of my face and his lips smash against mine. He works his lips hungrily as if he hasn't kissed me in forever. I move with him, giving him everything he throws at me. We move in sync, one long kiss after the other and not pulling back. I melt into him, which forces his hands away from my face as he wraps them around my back to hold me into place. He has that effect on me. As his tongue hits the tip of my lips, I moan against him before giving him entry.

His tongue moves against mine in rhythm. It's no longer rush and hungry, it's loving and sensual. I can feel everything he feels for me in this kiss. Everything he hasn't voiced. Everything that him and I are together. His tongue caresses mine and I grasp his shirt in my fists to hold me up.

"Your butler will see," I murmur against his lips.

Rocky pulls back and gives me a quizzical look. "I hope you're not thinking about our butler as I kiss you."

I shake my head and press my lips against him. "Bedroom," I whisper.

He doesn't hesitate, his left arm wraps around my back, lifting me off the ground whilst his right hand holds my bottom. Rocky walks up the stairs to our bedroom, kicking the door open and then shut with his feet once we're inside before dropping me lightly on the bed.

He kisses my chin, then works his way down to my neck. That's my absolute weak spot and he knows it. It's why he lingers there, even taking a moment to swipe his tongue up to taste me. I arch my head back, exposing more of my neck to him. He doesn't kiss me in the neck though, no, he makes his way down until he's just between the top of my breasts. He uses a finger to pull my t-shirt down and then kisses right between my breasts. I hum in pleasure, the kiss sending wave after wave to my core.

He comes back up and places a kiss on my lips. A mere five seconds—way too short. Rocky then holds the edge of my t-shirt and works to pull it off my body. I help him by lifting off the bed to help him pull it off and throw it on the floor.

His eyes immediately go to the subtle swell of my belly. Rocky reaches a hand and rests it on my belly. "You're so gorgeous," he says before rubbing my belly. "And I'm so fortunate you love me enough to let my child, our child grow in your belly. To create a family, a world with me."

I sniff, trying to hide the tears. Rocky has always been good with the words. He always gets me to feel so openly, so wholeheartedly and that's what I love about him. He's a hopeless romantic, and he's mine.

I place a hand over his that's now resting on my belly. "This will be our child. Half you, half me. It'll be the perfect beginning to our lifetime ahead. I want many babies with you Rocky. At first I was scared but now I'm anything but. I know you'll be the best father our child could have. I'm so thankful for you."

Rocky chuckles but I can tell he's hiding tears of his own. He looks me right in the eyes, both our eyes glassy with the tears beckoning to leak.

I reach over, pull his shirt off his head, run my hand overs his abs and smile. "Okay enough talk, show me what you can do."