You Hooked Up!!!!

I do not own Twilight or The Vampire Diaries.

Previously...

"Your meal Ms. Salvatore," smiled the waitress.

"Thank you," she replied.

"So you said that you will answer my question, why do you like me," she asked.

"Because your strong, beautiful, determined, compassionate," I replied smiling.

She blushed.

We talked for the next 2 hours and it felt like forever before we were done eating. I got up and walked over to Bella and pulled her into a passionate kiss. Then the kiss started to get heated.

Now you are all caught up...

Bpov:

I woke up the next morning not knowing where I was. Right next to me was a sleeping Klaus. What the hell did I just do!!!!!! I snuck out of the bed and vamp changed into my clothes and walked out of the room quietly I was almost to the door when I was stopped by Rebekah.

"Hey girlfriend," yelled Rebekah.

"Shhhhh," I whispered.

"Sorry," said Bekah smiling.

"What are you doing here," I asked her.

"Well first I live here and second I came home last night and well I had to sleep with ear buds in my room," smirked Bekah.

"Can this stay between us because if my brothers find out I seriously think that they will kill me," I asked her worried.

"Ok but hey #sleepingwiththeenemy," smiled Bekah.

"Your such a bitch," I smiled at her and walked out the door.

I looked at my phone, 1:00pm, oh shit they are going to be suspicious.

I got in my car and drove home and quietly walked inside the house only to be ambushed again....they seriously need to stop doing that.

"Hey guys," I said smiling weakly.

"Do you have something to tell us," asked Tyler smirking.

"I got drunk last night and I spent the night with Rebekah," I replied trying to sound convincing.

"Uh Uh," said Tyler.

"Bella why the hell didn't you come home last night I was worried," yelled Damon.

"Like I said I got drunk and had a sleepover with Bekah," I snapped at him.

"You mean with Klaus," whispered Jeremy.

"What no it wasn't like that," I helplessly.

"Then why do you smell like him," growled Stefan.

"Because he gave me a hug goodbye ok," I replied.

"Sure you did," said Damon.

"You can't go hooking up with everyone when you get your heartbroken," yelled Stefan.

"What the hell are you talking about!!! You think that Klaus is my rebound," I irritated.

"Yeah I do," snapped Stefan.

"Do you honestly think that I would be that stupid," I asked bitterly.

"Lately I don't know," said Stefan.

"You know what I can't deal with this right now," I replied defeated.

I ran upstairs and changed into shorts and a blouse that says "Sweet as Sugar, Full of Sass, Cross me once and I'll shoot your Ass" and put on a pair of converse. I need to get out of here. I ran downstairs and grabbed my car keys.

"Where the hell do you think your going," growled Damon.

"I'm going to The Grill unless of course I can't go without you two breathing down my neck," I replied annoyed.

"You can't keep running from your problems," yelled Stefan.

"No, I can't but I can run from you," I said infuriated.

I slammed the door behind me and drove to The Grill. When I got to The Grill I went straight to the bar.

"Can I get a bottle of Bourbon," I asked the bartender.

"You mean a shot," asked the bartender confused.

"If I wanted a shot I would of asked," I snapped at her.

"Well I'm going to have to see some I.D.," said the bartender annoyed.

"No you don't now get me that damn bottle before I rip out your throat," I said compelling her.

"Smooth," said a deep voice from behind.

"Klaus what are you doing here," I asked as the bartender handed me my bottle of bourbon.

"What are you talking about this is my bar," smirked Klaus.

"Last time I checked I am pretty sure that its Alaric's," I replied frowning.

"Haha so you left this morning without saying goodbye," smiled Klaus.

Of course he wants to talk about last night.

"Look last night was a mistake it shouldn't of happened...I was drunk," I replied embarrassed.

Klaus took a seat neck to me and looked into my eyes.

"No you weren't and you know it," whispered Klaus.

"And besides it can't work out...your like 10 times older than me," I said playfully.

Klaus laughed.

"Do I look 1,000 years old," asked Klaus smiling.

"No stop, stop flirting with me I got to go," I said leaving me seat.

"Bella wait," said Klaus following me outside.

That's when we stopped the Cullen's coming towards us.

"BELLA IS IT TRUE THAT YOU HOOKUP WITH KLAUS," screamed Edward.

" 1. How the hell did you hear about that and 2. Well I wouldn't call it hooking up," I asked him.

"I can't believe that you cheated on me," whispered Edward.

"Ok you need to get this threw your little bat brain YOU AND I AREN'T DATING!!! AND WE ARE NEVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER AND YES I DID SLEEP WITH KLAUS AND I DO NOT REGRET IT BUT THE ONE THING I DO REGRET IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU AND NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, IT WAS A WASTE OF 2 YEARS," I screamed at him and walked away.

TADA I hope you like this chapter I know that I have been a little MIA and I'm sorry. I hope you enjoy this chapter.