You're Alive...

I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT OR THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!

BPOV

"What do you mean Klaus is alive? Alaric stabbed him with the white oak stake," I yelled.

"That's not necessarily true. When I went to help Damon I put Klaus into Tyler's body. Alaric only destroyed Klaus's body. Once we fixed Klaus's body we removed him from Tyler," said Bonnie.

I just stood there in complete shock.

"Isa, are you okay?" asked Damon.

"I.. I have to go," I said grabbing my jacket.

"Go? Go where," asked Stefan.

"I have to see Klaus. I have to see if this is true," I said and ran as fast as I could to Klaus's Mansion.

Once I got to his mansion I froze at the door. He is going to hate me. No matter how I felt about him I still desiccated him.

I opened the door, the mansion was empty, or so I thought.

"Isabella," said a soft british accent.

I froze.

"Klaus," I whispered softly.

I turned to see my love alive.

"It's true," I gasped.

"I'm not easily killed, Love." replied Klaus.

I began to cry.

"Klaus. Klaus I am so sorry about what I did to you. You were hurting Elena, you were going to kill her. I had no choice. I'm so sor.." I was cut of by Klaus who pulled me into a passionate kiss.

"I understand, Sweetheart. I forgive you," he whispered in my ear.

"I thought I lost you...," I cried.

"You didn't," he responded.

I pulled him into a kiss, putting all of my love into that one kiss. Then that one kiss turned into to multiple kisses. Klaus pushed me up against the wall and began to kiss my neck. He pulled off my shirt. He vamped us up into his room and threw us onto his bed. Clothes went flying until I was just in my matching bra and underwear and Klaus was in his boxers. I breathed in his wonderful, intoxicating scent. Klaus unclasped my bra, exposing my breast. He began to remove the rest of my clothes exposing my body to him. He stopped and just looked at me.

"What is it," I asked him concerned.

"Nothing, it's just...you're so beautiful," He said smiling.

We did more than have sex, we showed each just how much we loved each other.

*Next Morning*

I woke up in Klaus's arms. I loved being in his arms, I felt so safe, so secure, like nothing or no one can hurt me. I turned to see Klaus watching me.

"How long have you been awake for?" I asked him.

"A few hours," he responded.

"Oh. Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked him.

"I wanted to let you sleep," he smiled.

I smiled back. I started to get up, but then Klaus pulled me back into bed.

"Let's not get up just yet," he smirked pulling me on top of him.

"We have to get up at some point it's 12:30," I told him.

He pulled me into a kiss and his hands started to roam my body.

"Nope! I'm not falling for this. Get up Klaus," I smiled at him and got dressed.