Torture

I do not own Twilight or The Vampire Diaries.

Epov:

I know that it's been forever but the kiss I shared with Bella months ago was magical, and I know that she felt something to. I know that she has been avoiding me, but we need to talk about what happened. Alaric, their history teacher died last night and I'm worried about Bella.

"I'm going to go check on Bella," I told my family.

"Ok please send her our respect," said Esme who hand me a plate of lasagna.

"I doubt lasagna is going to make her feel better," mumbled Rose.

"It'd worth a shot, I know what it feels like to lose family...we all do," whispered Esme.

I walked out of the house and drove to Isabella's house.

*at the Salvatore Boarding House*

I grabbed the lasagna and knocked on the door, no one answered. I opened the door and checked the house. No one was home, I placed the lasagna in the fridge and went back in my car.

"They might be at Elena's house," I told myself.

I went back into my car and drove to Elena's house.

*Gilbert house*

I knocked on the door and Stefan knocked on the door.

"Hello Stefan, I was wondering if you know where Bella is, I haven't talked to her in a while and I wanted to check in on her after what happened last night," I asked him mumbling the last part.

"I don't know where she is and even if I did I wouldn't tell you. If she is avoiding you then it's probably for a good reason," said Stefan who was about to slam the door in my face but I stopped it.

"Can I wait here for her," I asked.

"No," said Stefan.

"Yes," said Elena who was walking down the stairs.

I pushed pasted Stefan and walked inside.

Kpov:

I knew that once Bekah told me about Alaric that it wasn't safe for us anymore, it's not safe for Isabella. That's why I decided to invite her to New Orleans with us. I just need to grab the doppelgänger. I ran to the Gilbert home and saw Stefan, Damon and Edward's car in the driveway. I knocked on the door and Jeremy Gilbert answered.

"What the hell do you want," snapped Jeremy.

"Now is that any way to treat a guest," I told him.

"What are you doing here Klaus," asked Stefan.

"Well for starters, young Jeremy here could show some manners and invite me inside," I suggested.

"Why don't you go up to your room," said Stefan who was talking to Jeremy.

Jeremy didn't move.

"Now," demanded Damon.

"Hm. Poor lad. Loses one questionable father figure only to be replaced by the likes of the two of you," I said.

"Yeah about that, something happened," said Damon.

"Oh, I know all about my mother's invulnerable little creation. That's why I'm leaving here. I'm leaving town and I just need to pick up a few road trip necessities. Spare tire, flashlight...doppelgänger," I said smirking.

"Can't help you there," said Damon who slammed the door in my face.

I started pacing back and forth on the Gilbert porch. I looked down to see a newspaper lying on the welcome mat, I picked it up and threw it at the window smashing it to pieces.