I cant do it.

(A/N: Real fluffy this story is going to be, just as you guys like it lol)

*Ricky's POV*

        I couldn't wait for us to finally go on tour. The band, including myself, have been waiting for this for a while, and we finally got out tour manager to agree. We were all packing now and getting everything in order before we had to meet each other at a specific place to get on the tour bus and go. First location, New York. I couldn't wait any longer. If we had to leave tomorrow instead of today, i think i would die of anticipation.

        I stuffed all of my clothes into the all black suitcase and carried it down the stairs, well, more like dragged it because it was too heavy from all my clothes, make up and electronics. Yeah, some people say I'm worse than a girl, but at least i look good. Trust me, i think Chris is probably ten times worse than me when it comes to packing. He has so many clothes and shoes, not to mention the make up. Mean while, Josh has his little goth kit that he brings with him everywhere, so he's already set. 

        "Ricky, I'm leaving this house with or without you, so you better hurry up. We have to leave in fifteen minutes to meet Ryan, Chris, and Devin." Josh called from downstairs. He decided to come over to my house before we left because he was already all packed and he said he 'didn't think i could carry my stuff all by myself' or at least that was his excuse. Personally, i think he just came over to steal my left over beer from a party we had a few weeks ago. I didn't drink much so i didn't mind him taking it. 

        "I'm coming, jeez, give me a minute." I pulled with all my body weight, my bag down my long flight of stairs. This wasn't such a great idea now that i think of it. "Josh you came over to help me, not sit on your ass. Get your butt over here and help me!" I whined and gave up on picking up my suitcase when i couldn't lift it with my entire body weight. I was too damn small, and that luggage was way too big. 

        "wimp." He scoffed and got p, lifting the suitcase with ease.

        "Not my fault I'm small." I said under my breath as i followed him out to the car where He stuffed the suitcase in the trunk. He went to the drivers side and before he could even lay a finger on the door, i stopped him. "What do you think you're doing?" I looked at him suspiciously.

        "I'm going to build a snow man, what do you think I'm doing?" He answered sarcastically. Then opened the drivers side door. There was no way i was letting him drive, when he was as drunk as he was. No offense, but i liked living at the moment, and dying because Josh was drunk didn't seem too appealing. So of course i stopped him.

        "No way in hell am i letting you drive." I pulled his hand off the door and pushed him to the passengers side door. Obviously he pouted like a five year old but i wasn't going to give in. "Call Chris and tell him we're on our way." I demanded and started the car as soon as we were in the car and ready to go. I was so ready for this tour. I count wait any longer.

        Josh dialed chris's number as soon as I pulled out of my drive way and headed toward where we were supposed to meet. "WAZZUUPPP?!!" Josh spoke. I couldn't help but laugh at how stupid he sounded when he was drunk. "We're on our way. Be there in like ten minutes... Okay... Yeah, i didn't forget... okay i'll tell him..." He talked to Chris then turned to me. "Chris says that Ryan wants to talk to you." He handed his cell phone over to me. I took it reluctantly and held it up to my ear with my shoulder so i could still drive.

        "yo," I spoke into the speaker and waited for a response.

        "Are you as nervous as i am?" Ryan laughed, he sounded a little drunk too. "I don't really like long car rides." He spoke anxiously and very quickly, like he was afraid of talking for too long.

        "Woah, calm down, it'll be fine." I chuckled a little and i could hear him freak out more. That tends to happen when you tell people to calm down, though. 

        "How can i calm down, when we could get into a car accident, or worse, there would be like an alien invasion!" Okay, he was getting a little paranoid now.  "Ricky, i don't want to go anymore." He sounded so sad. Ryan being sad, i could not handle. He was always so quiet, and i knew he bottled up his emotions so well and only let them out when he was drunk.

        "We'll be there soon, i promise." I sighed and drove a little quicker.

        "Please..." He said and then hung up the phone just as we pulled into the parking lot were there were the guys who were standing near a large tour bus. It looked absolutely fabulous until my eyes laid upon a scared looking Ryan. I've never seen him so scared, and in a way it was kind of cute. I parked and Josh pulled out both of our suitcases and loaded them into the tour bus. 

        "thank god you're here." Ryan hugged me awkwardly, well at least it was awkward for me. "I cant do it. I cant handle this tour." I patted his back awkwardly and tried to comfort him.

        "You'll be fine. I wont let anything happen." 

        "okay, love birds, its time to go." Ghost interrupted this uncomfortable hugging moment. "ITS TOUR TIME" he howled and we all boarded the tour bus. Ryan stayed behind me, still a little apprehensive.

****************************************************************************************************

COMMENT>RATE>FOLLOW!