Fists.

(A/N: sorry I haven't updated, I've just been lazy and busy lol so enjoy!)
***Warning: there's kind of some intense language at one point, not really intense, but offensive language***

*Ryan's POV*
I was still freaking out, my heart racing a million times a second. They were going to arrive any second now, my mom and dad, and to be honest I'd rather hide away in my bunk with Ricky.

"They're here." Chris warned me. I felt Ricky's hand slither around my own and squeeze it gently for reassurance. I really just wanted to hide behind Ricky like a child again but I figured I had to be confident and strong and tell them straight to their faces that I'm gay... Or not tell them at all.

"Calm down" Ricky came up from behind me and wrapped his limber arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder as he whispered in my ear. "They're your parents, they have to understand."

"Yeah, but they don't have to accept it..." Just as I said that, I saw my mom and dad enter the tour bus, scowls cemented onto their faces. Although they were happy to see me once again, they weren't too pleased about the video they saw.

"Ryan, what is this all about." My mom held her phone out to me, showing my a picture of Ricky and I kissing on stage. I mentally facepalmed. Of course they had see that! I wanted to just curl up and die on the inside, but I don't exactly think that Ricky or the guys would like that.

"It was a joke, Mrs. Sitkowski." Ricky answered for me since I was at a loss for words.

"Kissing you? Kissing another boy? This is what you call a joke?" Her face twisted and contorted with confusion and anger all at once. I'm pretty sure she scared Ricky too. I looked at Chris for help since my mother liked him the best and trusted him the most for some reason. 'Help me' I mouthed, he just nodded.

"Pardon me, Mrs. Sitkowski, but we only did it for the crowd, it was part of the show, we didn't mean for it to go that far." He lied. That was exactly what we wanted to happen and it certainly wasn't a joke. This was serious but how could I tell that to my parents? I couldn't.

I contemplated my words in my head. 'Mom, I'm gay' No that wouldn't work. 'Mom I like dicks' Definitely not. There was no easy way to say this without them flipping out on me. I raked my hand through my hair nervously and bit my lip. I felt Ricky's hand tighten around mine for support and I closed my eyes.

"Momimgay." I spoke so fast that I didn't even understand myself.

"Speak slower, honey. I can hear a word you're saying." My mother said sweetly. Somehow I had a feeling that would change.

"Mom... I'm ...-" I started extremely slowly earning a glare from my mom.

"Say it normally? What are you trying to hide?" She crossed her arms over her chest and the expression in my dads face was horrifying. It was a blend between emotionless and disappointment, with a tint of disapproval, but I haven't even told them yet.

Taking a deep breath, I just blurted it out without holding my breath or talking too fast. "I'm gay." I shut my eyes tight so I wouldn't have to see their faces. The disappointment written in their eyes. The abandonment smudged on their skin. They won't want me anymore. The only family I will have left is the guys and the only home I'll have is this tour bus. It didn't seem that bad now that I think of it, but knowing that my parents don't want me will slowly eat away at my insides.

"That's a lie." My dad shook his head, his voice deep and disbelieving. "You're not gay."

"Yes I am. And to prove it..." I cupped Ricky's cheek and kissed his lips gently, only for a second as to not make things to awkward. Ricky's face turned bright red as he blushed and smiled at me with his sparkling blue eyes.

"Ryan Sitkowki, get away from that boy right this minute!" My mom yelled at me. "You're not gay and that's final!"

"ITS NOT UP TO YOU." I lost it, unable to hold my frustration any longer. "You can't tell me what I am and what I'm not. I'm Ryan Sitkowski and I'm gay. That's it."

I got up and stormed away from them into the back of the bus. " We did not raise a faggot!" My dad called at me, causing me to freeze in my tracks. Is that really what they thought of me?

*Ricky's POV*

That was was it. No one talks to Ryan like that. Faggot is an offensive word and I wasn't going to let anyone use it offensively in that manner, especially if it was my boyfriends parents.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me!" I pushed myself up off the couch and lunged for Ryan's father, my hand clenched into a fist. The tears swelling and leaking down Ryan's cheeks only fueled my rage. His mother gasped as my fist almost connected with her husbands face. But I was interrupted by Chris who pulled me back away from him and carried me out of the tour bus.

I was seething with anger, my teeth clenched together and my muscles still tense from anger. I couldn't stand when someone made fun of someone else or was a homophobe in general, let alone Ryan. He was too innocent and to young to have to experience that.

"Let me go! That piece of shit has to pay." I wriggled around in Chris's grip and tried to pry myself out of his arms. I felt like a dog being restrained in a cage.

Eventually I calmed down and relaxed in Chris's arms. I was reduced to sobs of anger and frustration as I fell to the ground, wiping furiously at my tears. "Those assholes."
**************************************************
Whoops, Ricky got manly.
COMMENT. FOLLOW. VOTE