Wasted.

*Ricky's POV*

        As fast as i could, i raced past everyone to get to Ryan as he fell unconscious on the stage, his guitar still in his hands. The crowd gasped but i didn't bother to look at them, my mind was focused on Ryan. I handed my guitar over to the guitar tech and tried to wake up Ryan up from his mindless state. 

        "Woah there, Speedy Gonzales, what happened?" Josh came to my side, smiling at his pathetic joke. Maybe it would have been funnier if i wasn't so caught up in seeing if he was hurt. Why did he pass out anyways?

        "I don't know, one moment he was normal, and then the next second i see him collapsing to the ground." I tried to explain, but i was really just stating the obvious. I knew Ryan had stage fright, but i didnt think it was this bad and would actually cause him to pass out. Wow, what a great way to kick off this tour, having to go to the emergency room before we even got to start our first song. I'm sure he was fine, though, i kept all my hopes on him being fine. I mean he only fainted from anxiety.

        I shook him gently and eventually his beautiful eyes met mine. Woah, what the fuck was i thinking? I didn't mean that, did i? No, of course not. "Uuuahh." He groaned and looked up at me then around the stage as if to remember where he was. Ryan finally jogged his memory and his eyes went wide like he had just seen a ghost when he looked at the audience. And no, i didn't mean Devin...  

        "Dude, are you okay?" I looked genuinely concerned, a little more than any of the others. He held his head awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head with his palm, wincing a little from what i assumed was pain. After all, he had just passed out and probably hit his head either on the guitar or on the floor, wither way, it probably hurt a lot. I checked the back of his head, but there was no blood, probably a bruise underneath his hair, but itll heal eventually. Hopefully.

        "Yeah, im fine." He pushed himself reluctantly to his feet and re-positioned his guitar in his hands, taking a deep breath to hopefully continue the show with no more surprises. He smiled his casual bright smile that always made everyone feel better (sometimes himself too), to the crowd who went wild in response. It was good to see Ryan up again and feeling his normal self again. He had nothing to be worried about anyways, he had practiced his parts to these songs just about a million times, so there was no doubt that he'd do great on stage. I went back to my spot on the stage and and smiled, glancing over at Ryan then back at the audience who roared. My frosty blue eyes twinkled under the lights. It always astonished me, these crowds and our fans.

_____

        *Ryans POV*

        After that point in the concert when i blacked out, i felt totally fine. I had no more anxiety, and i was shaking no longer. I figured that i already passed out on stage, what else could be worse then that, and that logic seemed to work because i managed to get through the whole show perfectly fine. And may i say, we did absolutely amazing for a first show in this whole tour.

        "THANK YOU NEW YORK!" Chris screamed into the microphone sending the audience into a frenzy as we all made our way off the stage and into the back that held a few chairs, two plush couches, and a mini fridge until we had to get on the bus and leave to our next location. 

        "I say, we all get drinks tonight, i think we deserve it." Ghost suggested to us all, and hell it sounded ike an amazing idea. I was totally up for it. The others nodded in agreement. "But i think we might need a spotter for Ryan in case he gets nervous again, we don't want him fainting on us again if he sees a girl." He teased, i rolled my eyes in response but earned a few chucked from the other guys.  I'm never going to live this down, am i?

        "I didn't faint. passed out, big difference." I pouted and followed everyone out to the streets where we looked around. "DId any one even bother to look up where the nearest bar is?" I said both jokingly and in a way, in spite of them mocking me.

        "Careful, you might faint again." Ghost glared back at me, but of course we were just playing around with each other.

        "Found one!" Chris nearly screeched in excitement. "Its just down the street, follow me!" I could have sworn he was going to skip all the way to the bar, but luckily he didnt. For such a scary man, he was so childish.

        Once we got there, the bouncer let us all in... except Ricky. "Im sorry, Sir, You don't look old enough to be allowed into a bar." The bouncer said, sure that Ricky was just one of those teens that was going to sneak his way in. Ricky looked at me and the guys who were hysterically laughing right behind me. His eyes were widened with shock and a little bit of annoyance, and his mouth was agape. He wanted us to help him out, but there was nothing we could do. Of course, if Ricky wouldnt be aloud in, then i wouldnt stay either, because thats not fair.

        "Dude,I may be short, but im 25." He whined.  "Oh wait." He looked relieved when he bean to rummage through all of his pockets (and heaven knows he has plenty of pockets) for something. His ID. He pulled it out triumphantly and handed it over to the bouncer, who checked it carefully. The bouncer looked a few times from the card to Ricky, then back at the card.

        "Sorry, sir." He handed the card back to Ricky apoligetically then let him pass through. I couldnt help but chuckle at this whole scenario. I get it, Ricky is short and adorable, but did he really look under 21? Apparently so. I handed him a shot that i had purchased from the bartender and smiled.

        "You look like you need this more than i do." I said cheerily then he took the shot from my hand and shot it back with ease. 

        "Thanks." He waved the bartender over and purchased about several more drinks that he slurped down without a second thought.

        "No problem,  I dont drink much anyways." I looked around to find Chris already talking to some girl, Josh leaning against the wall observing everyone, and Ghost... Oh, please dont tell me he was trying to twerk. I mentally face palmed myself and turned back around in my bar stool. By now, Ricky was wasted, so drunk that im surprised he could stand without falling. I just drak water instead, i wasnt much of a drinker like all the other guys. 

        "Let's dance." Ricky suggested, hanging his arms on me limply with a smile plastered on his face like a big teddy bear. I blushed a little and pushed him off me lightly.

        "You're drunk." I stated. He pouted slightly but still was as persistent as ever.

        "So?"

        "So no dancing." I answered, trying to be as nice as possible, but still getting my point across because hes drunk and i doubt he'd take 'no' for an answer.  

        "Please." He took my hand and tugged on it to get me up from  my seat. I reluctantly stood up and groaned, looking at him almost sympathetically. 

        "Do i really have to do this?" I whined. He nodded and pulled me out further from the bar. "I cant dance, i hope you know."

        "Oh i've seen you dance before, i know." He seemed to sober up for that statement though, typically Ricky. I hadnt noticed that Ricky was the clingy type when he was drunk. "Come here." He became more dominant as he lead me further away from the safety of the bar. "Just relax, lets have fun tonight for once." He spun around dizzily and i watched him with a smiled, but that doesnt change the fact that i dont dance.

        What was Ricky up to?

*****************************************************************************

Abrupt ending to the chapter, but what do you think?

COMMENT<VOTE<FOLLOW