Epilogue/Sequel

We went home that evening after the concert with huge smiles plastered on Ryan and I's faces. I can't believe we were going to be married. I felt like it would happen eventually, but I didn't expect it so soon. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change it for the world and the ring was beautiful.

Luckily, we didn't have to leave Each other for too long because we all decided to go out for late night pizza just to hang out. Ryan and I sat next to each other of course at the pizza parlor and we all talked joyfully about our favorite tour memories.

"Ha! Remember when Ricky fell out of his bunk?" Chris snorted with laughter.

"C'mon it wasn't that funny." I glared at him, but to be honest, it was kind of funny.

"I think we can all agree that the best tour memory was Ryan and Ricky's first kiss onstage." Ghost cooed reminiscing on our moment . " And not to mention, the proposal!"

"When are guys planning on getting married? And who's wearing the dress?" Chris asked sarcastically.

"Very funny, probably sometime in the winter." I shrugged eating another piece of pizza while checking my phone. It was just about midnight now and Ryan was practically falling asleep while taking a bite of his pepperoni pizza. "Are you tired?" I whispered to him as he leaned his head on my shoulder. I took notice to the dark black and blue bags underneath his faded greenish-brown eyes. He only nodded in response. "We should head home, you can sleep over my place of you want." I offered.

"I think we're going to go home now before Ryan falls asleep in his pizza." I told the guys. They nodded, saying their goodbyes as we headed out the door to my apartment. Wrapping my arm around Ryan's slim waist, we walked back to my place.

I took the key out of my pocket and proceeded to unlock my multiple locks on my door. Luckily all the locks only required one key otherwise I would have lost them years ago. I shoved the door open and helped Ryan into my pitch black apartment. I switched the light on to a surprise standing in my living room.

My ex girlfriend leaned against the island that separated the kitchen from the living room. "What the hell are you doing here... And what is that??" I gasped glancing down at the very big, very round pregnant belly adorning my ex girlfriend.

"I'm pregnant." She stated. I didn't know what to think. I broke up with her just before the tour about a month ago. We weren't right for Each other. Of course I didn't know I was gay then, but still our personalities weren't a good match. Ryan stood quietly beside me, protectively draping his arm over my shoulder as he stared her down. I know it may look like I have had many girlfriend, first with the Jessica drama but technically I wasn't dating her... And other than that I really didn't have any other relationships.

"It's yours..." She continued...

**********************************************************
SEQUEL INFO: so the sequel is going to be called "to keep from getting burned", so please read it and be as active as you were for this one! I plan to make that one longer and more drama filled. I should be posting it soon, so keep checking to see! Thank you for reading this story, luv you guys! <3