Girlfriends.

*Ryan's POV*

        Not to sound like a pedophile... or Edward Cullen from Twilight, but i enjoyed watching Ricky sleep. Yeah, i know what youre most likely thing, 'you totally sound like a creeper.' But, Ricky looked so peaceful for once. I know he usually has an awkward smile planted on his lips most of the time,but last night he had a true smile on his face. After he fell asleep almost immediately last night, arm still wrapped snugly around my body, i fell asleep too. 

        It felt good to get a full nights sleep too because after all these traumatic events at just the beginning of our tour, i didnt think id sleep much, not to mention my car sickness. But all of that evaporated from my mind and my mind slumped into a death-like sleep that i wasnt going to complain about.

        I woke up to a loud thud and a pain in my hip. "Ouch" I groaned as thunderous laughter erupted around me. I reluctantly opened my groggy eyes to look around at my surroundings. I found that i had fallen off the bunk onto my hip (which would explain the pain). And, of course, the laughing could only be coming from the guys. Oh shit, the guys.

        I scuttled from my hands and feet to a standing position, my eyes wide and my body shaking like a chihuahua. I must have looked like a terrified child that had just seen a ghost. Had the guys just seen Ricky and i sleeping in the same bed? Oh jeez, i hope they didnt look at it the wrong way. We didnt do anything, i know we didnt, he was just cold and i was just being a good friend, oh god i hope they understand. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked stupidly as if i hadnt already known the answer.

        "We sleep here too, ya know." Chris said in between fits of laughter. I glared at them when they all eventually fell silent, Ricky was still asleep. It looked like he was in a damn coma. "And obviously you two like sleeping together." Chris added in at the end when it was dead silent.

        "Stop that, it wasnt what it looked like." I glared. I still wasnt sure of my sexuality but i didnt have time to worry about it right now. 

        "oh really? Because it looked like the two of you were in the same bed sleeping." Ghost chuckled in the background. Damn his observant skills. And we all know hes probably the only sober one out of the guys right now, besides me obviously. 

        "He was cold and i couldnt find a blanket." I leered, they just checkled more. I must have sounded so pathetic while trying to explain the truth. 

        "What ever you say, man." Thankfully they walked away giving up on trying to make me confess (even though i had nothing to confess). I still despised the smug looks on their faces, it was so frustrating. "Oh, and someones in the living room for Ricky." 

        Just in time, Ricky made a weird grunting sound indicating that he was finally waking up. I shook him slightly to further awaken him but it barely did any good. Instead of getting up, Ricky just rolled over and went back asleep. He probably had one hell of a hang over, but thats his fault. Who was here for Ricky anyways? he never said tat his parents were coming to visit him or drop anything off, not like he talked to them much or anything. 

        I gave up on attempting to pull Ricky out of his bed and my curiosity got the better of me. I may have been the quiet one in the group but i sure did like to know my gossip. Maybe it was an interviewer that wanted to question Ricky? No, i doubted that. If someone wanted to interview us, they wouldnt just interview Ricky alone. It makes for a better interview if you have more than one group member being questioned, unless they are one hell of a character.  I stepped into the living room section of the tourbus and was confronted by a girl sitting on the couch looking around curiously. I knew exactly who she was too. It was Jessica, and i hated her. I dont know hwy i hated her, she was a nice person in general, but something about her just made me cringe and be repulsed. I immediately regretted making my appearance so bold into the living room. I should have just peeked in and then left but the inner gossiper in me wanted to know exactly who was here and what their purpose was for coming.

        "oh." I murmured and just as i was about to turn around, she squealed. Fuck. Rolling my eyes i hesitantly turned around to face her once more. 

        "Ryan!" she squealed again as if she hadn't seen me in year. God, i wish i hadnt seen her for years. Yeah, that may sound harsh, but i couldnt deal with her irritating shrieks and giggles. Quick backstory,She used to have a huge crush on Ricky, and i mean huge, like bigger than the Empire State building. Well anyways, to make the story short, i hate her because she always follows him around. Which now that i think about it, it isnt that much of a surprise that shes here. 

        "Not to be rude, but, why are you here?" I was trying to be rude actually. I wanted to get her out of here in the nicest way possible and i figured that if she felt unwelcomed then shed just leave.

        "Duh, im here to see my boyfriend of course." She smiled like the Cheshire cat. I nearly choked on her bullshit.

        "Excuse me, but could you repeat that?" I was so shocked and for a second i didnt think i heard her right. 

        "My boyfriend.. im here to see my boyfriend..." She repeated slower, looking at me like i was crazy. Oh yeah, i was the crazy one. 

        "And who is that exactly?" poor girl , she thought she had a boyfriend. 

        "Ricky." Just as she said it, Ricky walked out sleepily, rubbing his eyes lightly. I couldnt help but just look back and forth from Jessica to Ricky in shock. They were dating? no, they couldnt be. "Babe!" She screeched, her voice reaching a whole new level of soprano.

        "oh, uh, Jessica..." He answered back looking almost scared as he gazed slightly at me. 

        "What the fuck?" I shoved past the two of them, Jessica hanging clingily onto Ricky, as i made my way out of the tour bus to get away from them.

***************************************************************************************

Oh, shit just got real.

.AND FYI... everything i wrote about Jessica in this chapter is fake, it was only for the sake of the story's plot. I do not hate her, i think she is a cool person from what i can tell.

FOLLOW> VOTE> COMMENT