😓🤝The Meeting🤝😓

Theshippee

(Every one cheek my newest message)
⚠ trigger warning ⚠

'Inner alpha'

"Kurama"

'Thoughts/response'

(Me)

P.O.V

Gold: 5,000 U.S.D
Silver: 200 U.S.D
Platinum: 1,000,000 U.S.D

3rd person P.O.V

Sasuke woke up with a concerned expression on his face when he didn't see his mate in his arms, he jumps out of bed and went downstairs with a very deep growl which freaked out Naruto who was in the kitchen making eggs, tomatoes, and a small ramen plate on the side, Sasuke was surprised that the blonde knew how to cook.

"Sorry... Did I do something wrong" Naruto said looking down at the two plates of food on the table with watery eyes "no-? No of course not I was just worried because of yesterday that you weren't with me" Sasuke said walking up to Naruto pulling him into a hug, "plus I'm going into a rut" sasuke said to himself so naruto couldn't hear Naruto teased from the raven's touch but relaxed smelling the raven's calming scent.

Sasuke sat down and Naruto sat across from him picking up his fork but sasuke slapped it out his hand, Naruto let out a whimper and release distress pheromones feeling like he did something, so he cast his head down in shame.

Naruto P.O.V

As I cast my head down feeling like I did something wrong, but suddenly I felt a hand on my chin forcing me to look up. I look up to see pools of black almost getting lost but was pulled out of my trance with food being shoved in my mouth, I look at sasuke with a brow raised at his actions, but nonetheless, it's still food and I'm hungry, so I start to chew and swallow while he feeds me.

After we're both done he picks me up and sits on the couch and turns on the T.V, placing me on his lap with his chin on top of my hair inhaling my scent he starts rubbing circles on my waist, I purr from the feeling, he stops.

"What was that," he said seductively against my ear making me shiver and give out an involuntary wimp which only made sasuke smirk against my ear "i-it was a p-purr," I said quietly but loud enough so that he could hear "how come I never heard you make that sound before," sasuke said breathing in my ear "b-because I always choked them down... It's embarrassing to make those noises" I said with my checks heating up even more than before.

"I for one think it's a beautiful sound," sasuke said with his smirk growing "d-don't you have work teme!" I shouted covering my face and changing the subject "why do you now want me here" sasuke said, if his smirk could go any wider it would "that's not what I meant" I said with a little sadness in my voice, sasuke caught on sighing he said "I have the next 1-2 years off because Shikamaru said a should spend more time with you" he said continuing to rub circles on my waist helping me calm down.

"Wanna watch a movie," sasuke ask with I little bit of hope in his voice, I nod my head and let him pick the movie.
.
.
.
Big mistake...

3rd person P.O.V

Sasuke puts on a movie and pulls naruto closer to his chest, as soon as the movie started naruto clinched onto his arm making them a little purple, with a few hours of the movie naruto stood up shaking as he ran up the stairs, running into the room and jumping on the bed and pulling the covers over his head in fear while he still was shaking. Sasuke ran into the room muttering to himself curses as he makes his way to the side of the bed pulling the cover off the blonde's head to see a blue-eyed crying small omega.