💙🧡 food🧡💙

Another trash can🗑️ and if you're tired of reading my book by now because I keep describing this as trash, oh well, so sad🤧 don't like don't read😃so this I going to be about embarrassment😳mostly Naruto is going to be embarrassed, well enough about that on with the chapter 😗✌🏽 P.S the song has nothing to do with the chapter imma start putting songs I know in the chapters 😋

⚠trigger warning ⚠

'Inner alpha'

"Kurama"

'Thoughts/response'

(Me)

P.O.V

Gold: 5,000 U.S.D
Silver: 200 U.S.D
Platinum: 1,000,000 U.S.D

Naruto's P.O.V (the next day)

I woke up to a warm feeling so I subconsciously snuggle closer, but then I heard a deep chuckle, and I instantly tenants up and look up to see him looking down on me "so going for me in my sleep dope" Sasuke said I blush a deep shade of red as he kisses my forehead "DON'T CALL ME DOBE TEME " I yelled trying to get out of his hold "too early in the morning to be yelling" he said sitting up letting me go.

"Are you hungry?" he said with an eyebrow raised just as I was about to say no my stomach growled, my whole face is red at this point he just chuckled and throw me some clothes at me and a towel on my head, I take the towel off my head and what do I see a big strong man in his boxers smirking at me "and I thought I was the perv" he said then I relished.

I WAS CHECKING HIM OUT I blush a deep shade of red 'why am I blushing so much, I have never blush about alpha or anyone for that matter' then I realized I was still staring at him I blush even harder and hide my face with the towel and wait till I heard footsteps reach the door "I'm going to make breakfast" he said smirking as my face lit up but I tried to hide it and fail miserably 'what's wrong with me why can't I hide my emotions like I used to' I nodded while turning away from him with a pout he just walked out and close the door behind him.

'I'll just take a shower... man has it been a while' I walk up to the bathroom door and close the door behind me putting my clothes on top of the toilet and turn on the water

'It's been a while since I've taken a shower and I never took a hot one before might as well turn the heat up all the way' I turn the dial I couldn't anymore and I could see the steam come from the water, I step into the shower and melt into the burning hot water, I could see the steam from my body.

As I'm bending down washing my legs I could just feel a presence behind me so I turn around and...

"hello dobe," the pale NAKED man said I blush a dark shade of red "TEME what are you doing in here," I said covering my eyes and crossing my legs "just taking a shower," he said stepping closer to me making me back up till I hit a wall he reached over and I flinch as he pulls me closer, I try to fight him off but fail, what is wrong with me I can usually fight off an alpha no problem but for some reason, I can't fight off sasuke.

Eventually, I relax in his hold as he washes my hair, not going to lie this feels good, as he was about to get out I grab his arm witch surprise both of us, I pull him down to my level and wash his hair, my body is moving on its own as I wash his he seems to enjoy it by his facial expressions, I wash off the soap from his hair and push his hair back and snort at the way he looks and kisses his forehead.

'Wait, what am I doing this isn't like me at all'

That's because you never met your fated mate before and plus I know you already know this, but you are the rarest omega in the world"