💙2💙

Yo another trash can 🗑 of a chapter today on the chopping block we got why Sasuke went to the slave trade in the first place and continue where we left off at '🧡2🧡' and then the real trash starts, but anyway on with the chapter 😗✌🏽

⚠trigger warning ⚠️

'Inner alpha'

"Kurama"

'Thoughts/response'

(Me 😗✌🏽)

P.O.V

Gold: 5,000 U.S.D
Silver: 200 U.S.D
Platinum: 1,000,000

3rd person P.O.V (Sasuke is 21)

Itachi was now hitting his 51st birthday and Sasuke decided it would be a good idea to do a party as Itachi did for him, so he got Deidara and his children in on it, to help keep Itachi out the house, he invited all his and Itachi's friends such as his best friend Kisame, Kakashi, and Iruka. (And some others that I don't feel like naming)

As Itachi got home he was hit with the same surprise his brother felt as he found out why he and his family kept him out the house all day long,

"What is this," he said, smiling and ruffling both his 10years older twin's hair as Sasuke walked up to him and pat him on the back with a smile, as he puts his arm around Itachi's neck and drags him to his friends.

"There's the big man," Iruka said, giggling at Kakashi's back, "Yeah, yeah," Itachi said, scratching the back of his neck (too bad Naruto is killing an alpha right 😔).

The party went on with everyone having a good time, but Itachi pulls sasuke to the side "I actually wanted to tell you something" Itachi said in a serious tone "what did you want to talk about" sasuke said a little confused "we need to talk about who your mate is going to be so you can be king, rightfully" he said putting a hand on his brother's shoulder "*sigh* I know, I know, tell you what some omegas and betas are coming tomorrow so I can choose one to get to know" Sasuke said shrugging his shoulders "I mean you could always try the slave trade the omegas there don't know about your Fortune so there less likely to be gold diggers and also every time you call omegas that pink beta always finds a way in" he said baffled at the pinky will to try and marry his brother for the chance to become a real queen.

But enough of the rat right know we talking about sasuke, anyway, sasuke scratch his head at the idea of following his brother's footsteps of finding his mate at the slave trade, but Deidara was a very gentle soul, back to the topic, "oh all right but I'm taking two guards with me because I still remember what happened last time I went outside without someone there with me" sasuke said shivering at the memory "ok, imma get back to my family, tomorrow right" Itachi said waving at sasuke leaving sasuke with his thoughts.

*the next day*

Sasuke's P.O.V

I wake up to an empty bed with a sigh
'Yet another day along, but hopefully that ends today' I get out of bed and head to my bathroom to take a cold shower, brush my teeth and change my clothes, then I heard a knock on the door, I crock a brow but answer it nonetheless it was my big brother Itachi.

"H-hey," he said nervously "good morning," I said with my usual poker face "umm... How should I say this ah, you see since your getting a mate I thought it would be a good idea to leave with my family to a house down the street because it would be to crowded for two families to live here" he said with a little guilt pheromone releasing into the air "*sigh* it's fine as long as your not in danger I should be fine, like who am I to tell you how to live your life" I said, but in all honesty, I was really pissed off that he was leaving now I'm going to feel even more lonely.