Words

i think i realised i should have done this a long time ago but like here we go...

Slick: a natural lube that omegas produce during there heat so the (bleep) slips in better for babies.

Heat: a period of time (most likely a week) that an omegas go through so they can get perggos easier.

Rut: a period of time (most likely a week) that Alphas go through making them want to to knot an omega.

Knot: basically when a alpha hits their climax inside an omega their (bleep) swells up tying them and their mate together for the time being 

Mating: this is when an alpha, omega or beta mate together, meaning during sex the dominate one bites the submissive one, mating can also mean sex.

Mate: someone who've been bitten by an alpha therefore making them mates.

Scents: a unique thing about each and every omega and alpha is their scent, their natrual smell. 

Scenting: an active performed by mates to show love and care, and can be performed durring corting. 

Corting: is an rare thing performed by alphas when they want an omega to become their mate. 

Omega: is a secondary gender that is on the bottom of the food chain and is treated like a toy, or like a tool for breeding alpha babies.

Beta: the middle secondary gender because they dont really get affected by alphas or omegas scents so its hard for them to get preggos.

Alpha: on the top of the food chain and treated like kings, the more powerful the more their treated like kings. 

if i missed any im sorry just add them in the comments and I'll add them to the list... i dont think I'll come out with a chapter anytime soon so like sorry I'll be back i swear... bye for now