Introductions

Author-chan's pov

It was all normal till everyone was teleported into a Huge ass movie theater. By everyone I mean Class 1-A, The pro heroes, LOV, Nezu, Inko, Izuku's Father, Stain, Eri, Kota, Nana Shimura, Mei, Shisnso, Fuyumi, Natsuo, Mirio, and Tsukauchi. They were all In a seat.

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING HERE!" Bakugou yelled. He was seated in the class 1-A section of the Movie theater. 

"VILLANS!" All might yelled as he got up, looking at the LOV part of the Movie theater. In that section were only 3 people. Shigiraki, Dabi, and Toga.

"Toshi?" Nana asked.

"Master?!" All Might yelled as he turned to Nana. 

"Can you guys Quiet down." I say as I walk to the front of the Movie theater wherethe screen is.

"May i ask who you are?" Nezu politely asks. 

"I am AUTHOR-CHAN!" I yell as I strike a pose, Before I snort out a laugh.

"Okay, seriously you are here to watch the multiple universes of one Izuku Midoriya." I finish. 

"True Hero?" Stain mumbles, He was sitting next to Izukus Father (Hisashi Midoriya) and Nana Shimura.

"What do you mean True hero That Quirkless brat is useless." Hisashi says. Unlucky for him Everyone heard him. I might have Planted microphones everywhere so Everyone Heard him.

"Oh shut up." Surprisingly Shigiraki was the one who said this.

"Okay well, I understand why some of them are here But Why are Me and Fuyumi here?" Asked Natsuo who was in his Doctor Attire.

"Huh? Oh You are in one of the Universes we will be seeing and I thought You would want to see it." I state plainly.

"Any more questions?" 

"Where is my Baby?" Inko Asks worriedly as she Looks at me intensely. She was sitting next to Nana And Shisnso

"He's sleeping peacefully. I took away your quirks for the time being. Just incase. Earth is paused so When you get back you will remember everything but time will still be the same." I finish explaining.

"Anyway Let's start with a short and Nice one to get you guys adjusted to the impact of watching other universes." I say as I disappear. 

3rd POV

The screen turned on and everyone saw Izuku sitting there smiling at Eri.

"This doesn't seem so bad." Eri says to Kota. He nods his head.

"Let's hope so." Mirio says to himself. As he looks in concern at the screen.

(Note that the things they will be watching are going to be in bold)

"Mr. Deku! Can you Tell me about how you met T-Kun!" A 10 year old Eri asked. Izuku chuckled and nodded. He surprisingly pulled out a guitar.

"Deku can play Guitar and he didn't tell me!" Jirou whinned.

"Eri looks so much older there."

"There once was a bittersweet man and they called him Lemon Boy" Izuku sang. As Eri sat criss-crossed looking at him happy.

"AND HE CAN SING!" Jirou yelled now cying anime tears.

"Wonder who it is?" Kirishima asked to no one in particular.

"I still don't know who Izuku is?" Nana said.

"He is the green-haired one. He is a true hero." Stain answered her. Nana nodded to herself.