𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫|𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Michael's Pov|

I took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of my nose as the door slammed shut. Once I opened my eyes, April, my significant other was right in my face. I frowned and crossed my arms against my chest.

"What the hell is Ella doing here? Let alone looking like that!?" She mumbled a little. I stood in silence to rile her up some more, looking up at the ceiling before drawing my attention back to the angry woman.

"Michael Joseph Jackson... What in the hell was she doing in OUR house!" April shouted as she poked at my chest.

"You mean MY house April?" I sneered which caused her eyes to widen.

I chuckle as she looked like a deer in headlights, I began to walk to the kitchen to grab a cup from the cabinet and April followed.

"May you please explain what she was doing here Michael.." She asked as she leaned against the counter.

"Well.. She isn't you for sure Ape, and to correct you this is MY house. I pay for everything in this place, all you do is go party with your little wrestling co-workers when you tell me you're going to go to Amy's house to 'hangout'; you also spend so much money on fancy clothes now." I spat.

Everything fell silent for a split moment, I took a deep breath and looked down at the tiles on the floor.

"The hell do you mean she's not me? She's a damn kid Michael!" April shouted, I slammed my hands down on the table and groaned in slight anger.

"We aren't even doing a damn thing April! Even if we were she's not that far in age from me and you and you know that, you used to love when she came over here and now you're being a little brat about it!" I shouted at her, leaning into the table.

"Excuse me? When she was a child! Now that she's getting older she's acting like she has some sort of claim over you, and you just allow it! You give your best friend's daughter more things than your own girlfriend!" She growled and leaned against the table as well as if she's trying to test not only myself but my patience.

"I would've given you the whole world if you weren't fucking around behind my back." I mumbled and sighed.

Before April could even finish her sentence, I held my hand in front of me and shook my head.

"Just go, I don't want to hear it." I whispered silently as I ran my fingers through my curls and walked up to my room.

Leaving April standing alone in the kitchen.

|

I stood in the middle of my bedroom for several minutes before getting into bed. I looked at my picture frame of both April and myself but also the photo of me, Ella and her parents.

I took a deep breath before lying both photos faced down.

"What the hell am I going to do now.." I mumbled.

Staring up at the ceiling momentarily; tossing and turning for hours straight before falling asleep peacefully.

~

The next morning...

~

I woke up quite early to do my daily routine. I had a hard time falling asleep last night to the point where part of me wanted to stay in bed all damn day..

I sighed as I started my normal morning routine, I entered my bathroom and turned the knob to turn on the hot water. I shut my bathroom door, removed all of my clothing before entering the steamy shower.

As the hot water hit my skin, I started washing up for some time. At least 45 minutes, maybe more until I heard my phone go off.

I looked up at the ceiling in vex for a few seconds, praying it isn't April blowing up my phone early this morning.

Once I came to my sense I shut the water off and ran my fingers through my curls. I pick up my phone and turned it on just to see Terence, also known as Ella's father shoot me messages about the game that is supposed to be on this evening. I chuckled and shook my head before replying to his message.

Looking down at the time on my phone, I wrap the towel around my waist to cover myself before walking out of the rest room and into my bedroom once again. I sat in silence and closed my eyes as I heard a knock on the door.

"Come on." I said aloud.

"I know you probably don't want me here.. But I want to apologize."

A quiet and faint voice spoke, my eyebrows furrowed as I opened my eyes and looked up to see who was at the door just to see April there.

"April.. What are you doing here..?" I began, as April opened her mouth to respond I bud in.

"Actually, how the hell did you even get in here?" I grit as I rub my temple.

"I still.. Have the keys, but I came in here to apologize and-" She started until I cut her off and stood onto my foot.

She flinched a little which caused my face to relax a bit.

"There is no need for you to apologize, it is all said and done." I respond and approached her.

"Yes.. But you don't understand-" She started again and I once again cut her off.

"I don't understand? Do you really want to go there with me April?"

I watched April's eyes drop to the floor, my breath hitched as I shook my head and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Listen, we can talk about this later, but right now I'm going to need you to leave." I said quietly.

"But-"

"Now April!" I shouted.

My tone making her jump a bit, her eyes shot up at me before nodding her head slowly before turning around and leaving the room.

I closed the door behind her and locked it, taking a deep breath as I began getting dressed.

Jeez can today get any worse..? Speaking not so much out loud but in my mind.

                               ( Hey Loves! I know It's been a while since I've written or posted

                                But I wanted to make sure you guys knew I did not forget about

                                all or this series either, I've been busy with school but at the moment

                                I thought of writing at least another chapter! Though my birthday

                                is tomorrow I will be writing some more to catch up! My treat!)

*I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please like, comment, share and even give a follow if you'd like!

~Thank you for your time! Till next chapter <3