𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫|𝐓𝐰𝐨

Michael's Pov|

For whatever reason I can't keep my hands off of Elle..

She's always been my little Elle..

Ella was always around me when she was little, but I didn't expect her to have this much of a glow up in a way..

Ella's parents are in the front of course, leaving Ella and I in the back of the car. I kept my hands to myself, as surprising as it could be to you all I really really really did keep my composer. Her legs were crossed over the other and she was listening to music on her phone, who's music? I have no idea but the rhythm and the bass doesn't only sound familiar but it's making me dance inside.

I look out of the window, watching trees and houses and even other places around pass by. My thoughts are cleared from my mind once we stop at a stop light, Terence and Elizabeth were having a serious conversation it seemed like and normally I'd converse with them.

But the only thing that was clearly in my mind was Ella.. The only person I wanted to talk to was Ella.

When I turned to look at her, I saw Ella playing with her hands gently with her eyes closed. I smiled and placed my hand on top of her hand, causing her to flinch a little. She smiled and so did I.

Her smile is so beautiful.. She's beautiful over all.

One thing she does not know and not even my best friend and his wife know is that I'm in a relationship..

The issue is, I feel more with Ella than I do with the person I'm with..

Well.. I can't really say that because it's been years since I've seen the girl I suppose.. I don't know but it seems like I've known Ella my entire life, as if she's my age or something and we're now reuniting or something..

As the car went in motion again, Terence, Ella's father calls me out.

"Michael, when's the next album coming out?" He asked, I chuckled and shrugged.

"Very soon man." I smile as Ella tightens her grip around my hand.

"Aww come on! What happened to telling me!" He smirked and laughed a little.

I don't think I'd like to answer that question..

So instead of responding I shrugged, Liz slapping her husband on the arm a little.

This night will be interesting..
-
-
-

As we're pulling up, Ella slips her phone and pair of earbuds into her purse. Knowing there will be a lot of paparazzi, I wanted to make sure Ella out of all people didn't feel uncomfortable in anyway.

I could tell she wasn't as ready because I felt her grip tighten a lot more.

"Ella, stick with Michael. I'll need you guys to go in first, our booth is all the way in the back of the restaurant which is the private area." Terence announced sternly.

Her breath hitched as she nodded, my security guards already waiting for us to step out of the vehicle. Once we did, her grip got even tighter. I winced in pain a little but I tried not to show much emotion.

As Ella and I were escorted into the restaurant and her parents right behind us, we head towards the back of the restaurant as we were told to.

I swear if the media says anything and even make up anything I'll be pissed..

She doesn't want all of the attention, she may have a lot of talent but she doesn't want to put it into the spotlight, at least not yet from what she's told me.