𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞|

"Michael... Fuck... I don't think we should do this.." I moan out in pleasure, pulling his body into me as I bury my face into the crook of his neck as each thrust became harder and longer while my nails dig into his back deeply.

"Everything will be okay Elle.. I got you.. That's a promise, I'll make sure no one finds out especially your parents.. I can't lose you.." He replied through each grunt. He leans in to press his lips into mine, as I'm wrapping my arms around his neck I of course clasp my lips into his.

I slip my tongue into his mouth as he lifts up one of my legs before wrapping it around his waist. Our moans started to become louder as he pins my hands up, above my head and interlocking our fingers together. My eyes rolled into the back of my eyelids for a split moment before we heard a loud knock on the door.

He and I jumped and stopped moving as I looked towards the door.

God my heart stopped...
hopefully.. Just hopefully it isn't who I think it is...

Another knock was at the door, and he ran his fingers through his hair along with a deep breath. I kind of felt his body tremble above.

"Hey.. Just go check quickly and see who it is.. it'll be okay." I reassure him before kissing him on the lips, he smiles and nods.

As the man removed himself from my body and putting on his clothes. Once again, another knock came along.

"Michael? Come on, it's Terence." The man at the door shouted.

Michael stops at his tracks and my eyes widened.

Holy shit.. It's..

It's my father!
-

Now this story is inspired by a few other authors who are apart of this fandom, I'm not sure if they'll like to be mentioned or not but I did want to put that out there.❤️

{Comment, vote, and share if you'd like to, I hope you enjoy!}
•🌬