Chapter 8

Dear diary,
Today is a week since hazel left and a week of martha torturing me. Yesterday she made me clean her room or else she would hurt me. I wish my parents didnt do what they did. They were so happy before the accident. Anyways i cant change it. Thats in the past and we cant change anything that happened already. Rosemary said that their was going to be a young couple coming today to adopt a girl. Maybe it could be me. But i doubt it cuz im not pretty, funny,or smart. They will probably pick martha.
Talk to u later.
Marlisa

Today we have to be on our best behaiver because their is gonna be a young couple coming to adopt one of us. I hope that i get
adopted. I really miss hazel amd bianka. It hasnt been the same without them. When i was going to the garden i stopped by the kitchen amd grabbed a packet of crackers and went to my hiding spot the top of the maple tree. When i got there i started climbing the tree and i was thinking what if i dont get adopted? What if im here until im 18 years old?
Hopefully not because i want to have a family that loves me. When i went back inside it was already 12 pm and the visitors were coming at 1 pm so i decided to change into my "adoption outfit." My outfit was like a light orange/pink dress and light orange vans and a locket that my grandma gave me before she passed away. I still have 20 minutes before they get here so i went into the music room and started playing a song called If I Die Young on the piano then i played a song called Jesus take the wheel and when i played it on the piano i stared singing it amd i got lost in the lyrics. It felt like i was in my own lottle world that i didnt realize that i was crying until i felt a a tear drop on my hand. This song means so much to me. I stopped when i heard clapping behind me and i turned around and saw the most prettiest girl i have ever seen.