chapter 7

Today was the day that hazel will be leaving with her mom to their new home. I hope hazel is happy. Also today is the day I put our plan into action. Lately I’ve seen Martha act weird when I’m around her like if she knows something I don’t. I woke up and hazel was already packing her things so I decided to help her. While we were packing we were listening to a song called Oath. Then we heard rosemary calling us down for breakfast. When we got there we were the last ones to get our food. I saw Martha stand up and walk over to hazel and me. She said “well, well look who we have here thing 1 and thing 2. I hope your plane crashes hazel. Marlisa sweet child you are the only one left here from your weirdo club.” Then she grabbed hazels smoothie and it on her head and she walked away laughing went to help hazel clean up because her mom was going to be here in about 2 hours. When the time came hazels mom was here and we were saying our goodbye. When I was hugging hazel she told me “don’t worry marlisa you will get out of here before you know it. Don’t let Martha get under your skin. Someday we will see each other again. Good luck!” after she left I went into my room and looked for my diary.

                Dear diary,

 This week has been good and bad. It has been good because hazel helped me come up with a plan for Martha. It has been bad because hazel left for America with her mom. I don’t know how I will survive without her and bianka.

                                                                           Write to you soon.

                                                                                        Marlisa

After I finished I went out into the garden and climbed to one of the highest branch of the Maple tree. I sat there and thought about how my life had changed, how I met my two best friends, and how I wished my sister was born. I felt some tears coming down my cheeks. I tried to stay positive but sometimes it was just too much for me to handle alone.

  *********************A/N*************************************************************

Sorry it took me long to post this chapter but I was studying to keep my grades from dropping. But now that I’m on Christmas break I will post the next chapter really soon so keep an eye out.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!