chapter 4

**Recap: Marlissa gets made fun of by Martha and her minions and Bianka is getting adopted.**

in the morning we only had about an hour left with Bianka before her mom woud come and get her. Me and Hazel were helping Bianka pack her suitcase with all of her clothes, pictures, and toys. The only toy she didnt put in her suitcase was her brown teddy bear with a light blue bow on it. it was 9:30 when her mom came to pick her up and Hazel asked her where they were going to move."Me and Bianka are moving to Alexandria, Virginia." i couldnt belive that she was gonna travel around the world. she is gonna be so happy because she would get whatever she wanted. Biankas mom came back inside and gave her an outfit to change into for the plane ride.(outfit to the side) we were all crying when she came back downstairs with her suitcase. "I will miss you Bianka. we will never forget you. we will see each other again someday." me and hazel said, and with a final good-bye she left. After Bianka left Martha and her minions came up to me and Hazel and said "look now there is only two freaks left. I bet you that Jennifer Lopez is gonna get tired of Bianka and bring her back. She is just using Bianka for more fame." I don't know why she said all those mean things about Bianka. She is just a little bit older then us but that doesn't mean that she should be allowed to say all of that.

The next morning was adoption day. And it's basically when adults who want to adopt a child come to the orphanage and they interview the kids who they want and then they chose who to take with them. I couldn't believe that Demi lovato was going to come here. Martha told us that she was going to be the one to get adopted by Demi. When she came it was 12:30 pm and we were just finishing lunch and then we heard the door to the office close. After 30 minutes had gone by Rosemary called us all to living room and said,"girls today we have ms. Lovato here who is gonna adopt one of you. She has already made her choice on which girl. So the one she chooses to adopt will have to stay here for 3 days and then you get to go to your home in virginia." Omg I couldn't belive her demi lovato is gonna adopt one of us."ok girls Wait here and I will go and call demi so that she can be the one to say who is getting adopted." In less then 5 minutes demi lovato came out of the office and said," hi girls today I will be adopting one of you. And that lucky girl is going to be Hazel."