Chapter 21

Okay so I'm not promising to update and all that but uh yeah.

So here y'all go ! And I'm hella late but happy new year & merry christmas  .

Oh AND ! I have a new book  go check out ! Preciate it.

Zykeiyah -

"Black ?" I yelled happily.

"What girl?"

" I need some more , crack" I said bluntly.

"You not paying me ! So I need something else in return! I can't keep giving you shit for free !" He preached.

"What exactly do you want?" I asked slowly ....

"You know " he smirked .

Damn , at a time like this I wish, my grandmother would be living she usually gave me money , the income. But if she knew what for she'd give me an ass whooping.

But , now that she's gone all the money is coming to me until I'm 21 or until I finish college.

Like I said , once before - my granny took her soul with me so whenever she left me,so what was virginity ?Nothing . I just needed crack before Jordan woke up.

"Let's make it quick" I said .

Kianna -

" Kianna Greene "

" You have been let go out of this case luckily , but you shall be put on house arrest for 6 weeks to 2 months , and same as for your sister . Your dad has placed a restraining order on the both of you for 3 years , until you both have matured , and he had the right to quit paying support for you & as for your sister since she has been 18 she will only stay for 4 weeks " he said.

I was relieved , jail wasn't no  joke! All them gay ass females,seemed like every second I was watching my back.

My sister and I hugged and glared at our dad. He better be lucky that my mom was recovering , slowly but surely thank God.

I had always used to say " Ma , you lucky " whenever she'd come up here to see me but she'd always replied by saying " no baby , this isn't luck never take Gods blessings as luck , this is all God right here " then she'd tell me she had put a equivalent amount on each of our tabs. (For jail)

As for Key ? (Zykeiyah)

She was the second person I called , our bond hadn't changes a bit , that was still my main she just sounded , tired or spaced off .

But I was going to check on her , today. Because , her ass had probably been around black and of course I don't approve of his ass .

King

( Side Note - I'm changing his age to 20  love y'all ! Lol )

Being in the top pin , ain't even what I'm feeling anymore , to be honest.

Everything the same , but its how I make my money.

Too many snakes , but honestly that's everywhere I go - some body gone try to knock my hustle.

I've been depressed a lot because of key & I think I need to stop by and have a long talk with her , because , I think I love her.

To have this feeling is something I can't explain , but for her not to be bitching in the relationship is proving that she doesn't care.

Wait , there is no relationship.

Damn that just fucked my heart even more .

AUTHORS NOTE -  PLEASEEEE GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY  yas like really ! Updates might be more frequent on how im feeling.

I'm outtie & the book is called "Time will tell "