Chap 20

-

Zy'Keyiah

Wow, time has flew by after my grandmothers funeral i had been forced to move in with my aunt who  thankfully stayed in Atlanta (not sure if thats where she stayed )

And Jordan had just turned 4 and Kianna ? Is right now serving time in jail for attempted murder .

Hell my babygirl aint got long though ! She had been in there for putting a few weapons to her fathers brain while threating him as well 

As far as my mother ? Hell i have no clue, luckily today was our last day in this freaking boogey neighborhood .

King and Black ? Well, me and King still stayed in contact and sometimes he came and picked us up whenever my aunt was off .

But Black ? sadly had got me kneeled on drugs, i hadnt really told anyway because i wasnt ready to hear the fucking lectures and the dumb shit !

My grandmother had died and had took my soul with her ...

Kianna -

" Bitch I wish your ass would " I yelled to the girl who had obviously been on crack .

She began to try and chase me with the bottle i stopped running and cracked a glass plate against her thick skull making her wince and fall back sort of .

"Yass bitch ! Back the fuck up for i fuck you up ! " I laughed and went back to washing dishes, glancing at my sister in the corner of my eye as she laughed to herself .

_ Next Day _

Annual Block Party

When ? Tomorrow ( August 8)

Time ? 5-8

What ? Annual Eastside Block Party 9 there will be( fun,food,family& games )

I rolled my eyes,laying it on the table .

I wasnt even considering on going because

1 - that shit would be on the Eastside park

2 - that shit would be at the Eastside park .. Like i said the first time , and ion have time to hear any type of gunshots and all that bullshit so i decided against it .

King -

" Ahh shit man " i yelled to one of my workers " Drive me to my girl house " I yelled

He nodded and helped walk quickly to the car .

I began to bang on the door .... there stood Zy'keyiah when she noticed blood gushing out of my shoulder she gasped and immeadieatly let me in .

AND thats it for right now ! I sorry have two other books to update .

But im gonna try and get a update this weekend ONLY if you read my newest book (The thugs wife ) if youre following me click on the newest book with Toni Romoiti on the cover .

Oan as well as sorry im editing this book MAJOR  time ! :)

From here on out if you dont like the way i write extit the hell off my book, no one is puttng a gun to your head making you read it ;)