Chap.13

Zy'keiyah POV

I woke up. Finally it felt like. Seeing four sets of eyes peering down at me, Kianna,Jordan,King and Black.

"Where am I️?" I️ thought to myself.

Kianna came over rushing to me she had on some black jogging pants a red tank and some gray and green slides. She looked all different shades of a mess, but I mentally smiled as the ways she looked.

We all stared at each other for a minute. Nobody said anything, but I️ could tell through their eyes that they had so much to say.

"I really do apologize" I said as I️ nervously glanced down at my fingers.

She smiled wiping away her tears, "I️ should really curse you out right now. But I️ won't. Now isn't the time. just please Kiki don't do it again" She wipes away her tears, gave me a kiss on my forehead and walked out with a now sleeping Jordan in her arms.

I looked at Black and King. If looks could kill King would be dead. But he didn't know because his eyes were solely focused on me.

"So you been hoein'?" Black asked me, with a hatred look in his eyes.

Before I could say anything, King jumped out of his seat and in a instant was glaring at Black.

Nah' nigga she ain't no hoe so I suggest you to shut the hell up 'for I make you" he said sizing Black up and down.

Black got right back in his face, and curse words were thrown around before I️ ended it by saying a weak "stop it!"  they both looked at me.

I️ had a heavy headache coming on, and I️ didn't need them getting kicked out and their visiting privileges being taken away

"Get out Black"I said softly, and Black quickly looked at me in disbelief.

He can up to me whispering in my ear "You know where to find me ma' " and like that, he left.

I shook him off, dismissing the fact that the tone he had with me was bone-chilling, and looked at King. He looked highly pissed.

"So you fuckin' with him now?" he asked calmly. And I️ knew that wasn't a good sign.

"What you mean?"I asked.

"Don't play Zy you know exactly what I'm talkin' about" he answered in a brusque tone.

"Whatever King " I️ replied. Out the corner of my eye, I️ could see him as he looked at me side ways.

"What is it?" I asked being extra ghetto, just for a good laugh.

Thankfully he laughed and said, "It's not even cute when you try to be ghetto." and I️ rolled my eyes in response.

"So what did he mean when he was like you know where to find me" he asked nonchalantly.

"Why?" I asked.

He sighed, "keep fucking beating around the bush with me Zykeiyah! I'm tryna be patient with yo slow ass!" he yelled.

"Why the hell you in business so much?" I️ asked whole rolling my eyes. 

King POV

I'm almost at the brink of not giving a damn. But I️ know what it feel like to be left out so i'm tryna hell her but she makes shit extremely difficult. Way more than it has to be.

I looked at my Galaxy s4 and rolled my eyes as Rianna (Re-anne-ah) texting me.

Her-Hey bae 💖
Me-I'm not yo bae
Her-You wasn't saying that last week...
Me-Lmao you goofy. Tf you want?
Her-You mad brahh can't handle the truth??
Me-I can handle the truth I just don't like you
Her-Whatever nigga you my sideline not the other way around
Me-Lmao. Bye.

I said and hung up I don't even try with her ass

But I  can't even lie Ri was bad 5'2 , short hair style with a teasing bit of color and a she was a red bone. But she was too wild for me, and wild brought problems. Shit every female I️ was interested in brought me some type of fucking problem.

I saw Zy "sleep", I shook my head; she know damn well she faking.

SLOWLYYYYYY UPDATING THIS 11/13/17