Chapter 23

King -

I pulled in her yard. The house had its normal dim look to it. I tried to open the door expecting it to be locked but to my surprise it wasn't. That's when I knew something was wrong and it confirmed that feeling in my gut.

I knocked on the bathroom door with no answer to my avail. Continuously knocking, I was afraid to admit it but, I was scared. Busting the door open, only to see my baby bleeding from her arms and drowning in her own small pool of blood.

" YO ZEE WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING ?"  I yelled.

" King i ha-hate my life theres no pu-urpose of me being on this damn place " she cried as she struggled to get each word out while sinking down into the tub.

She held up the disc & sniffed the powder to her nose.

I knew then that I couldn't help this girl, when her body,mind & soul was messed up both mentally & physically. But that otha' part of me wanted to. I loved this girl.

I angrily yanked the substance away from her & kneeled down to her .

" Listen Zee' i know you fucked up in the head right now & i know you might feel like aint nobody by yo' side beautiful .. but this shit hea' aint gone do shit but kill you ! Ya heard meh ? I love you too much to see you like this, ion wanna fuck with you now, cause your ass a youngin' 'nd you child bait . But best belee' ima' help you with this damn addiction ma' . You have a lil' boy thats counting on you ! You got kianna, me, mrs.greene and your grandma waiting on you to do right baby. You showing yo moms what she wanna see, she wanna see you at yo' lowest . Get the fuck up and show her you can do this baby. I don't wanna see or hear you say you can't do this shit! You got people here to help motivate you, if you need a therapist I got you if you need anything trust me I'm here for you baby, I love you " I preached.

By now she was bawling in my chest. Never did I expect anything to turn out this way. She had seen me whenever I was at my most vulnerable state. And here I am holding her when she is damn near dead.

I let silence soak in this time so words could stick to her mind because I already knew once she got her mind right lil' ma was gonna be set.

She needed a new atmosphere, to start over & I promise you .. Once Zy'keiyah Greene is legal ? She will be all mine, and we will get through this shit together.

Kianna POV

"Here Kianna" the female officer said to me, she was the nicest one in here.

"Thank you" I gave her a small smile, I meant thank you in more ways then one.

"I never want to see you back in here again,okay?"

I nodded, and wiped a small tear.

I headed to a pay phone and called my bestfriend first. No answer. I couldn't let her see me like this.

Then I dialed my moms number.

"Hello?" she asked. I didn't say anything.

"Kianna?" her voice was laced with so much happiness.

"Where are you?Ill come pick you up"

"I've already left ma, I need a fresh start" I lied.

0:30 left.

"Wait Kianna please"

"I love you mama, never change your number"

Hanging up the phone, not wanting to hear further protest. I headed to the bus that was waiting for other passengers. I was ready to start my new life.