Amazon Auditions

Nico, Maxine, Pedro and Rafael are snoring away when Carla comes over to wake them. "You guys. Wakey-wakey!" No one moved. "Wake up!"

Everyone shot up, awake.

"Eva! You got it!"

"What happened to "Amazon Untamed"?" Carla asked. "Here's the plan: auditions today and we preview the show tomorrow."

"We"? What you talking about, "we"? You speak French?" Pedro asked her.

"Come on, chop-chop. Let's get started!" Carla flies down and we see a huge crowd of animals gathered on the ground cheering.

"Woh! babybird's been working." Maxine said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What looked like capybaras were performing "Tell me when to go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An ostrich performed "Apple Bottom Jeans" but got tied up.

~~~~~~~~~

"Uh...any time you're ready." The sloth wakes and starts rapping.

"Every time I come a fella gotta get it. Then I gotta go, and then I gotta get it. Then they gotta blow, and then I gotta show that any little thing a fella think that he be doing. Cause it doesn't matter, I'm done." The sloth falls back asleep immediately.

~~~~~~~~

Three more failed auditions happen until they saw two turtles.

"We are the amazing Capoeira turtles." They began moving in slow motion.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Mosquitoes performed a classical tune. When they were done Maxine, Nico, and Rafael started clapping.

"Bravo!"

"Encore! Encore!"

"Encore!"

Pedro flew up. "Ooh, sorry, guys. Did I miss anything?" Pedro notices one of the mosquito's beside him "Ah! Mosquito." He snaps his wings together squashing the mosquito making Rafael, Maxine, and Nico gasp in shock.

~~~~~~~~~

More failed auditions later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

A baby capybara. "Hi, my name is Claira the capybara and I will be singing my favorite song."

"Aw."

Claira: Memory, all alone in the moonlight.

A jaguar appears from behind and eats her, as he swallows her suddenly the tiger's mouth starts to move as the Claira continues to sing from his stomach

Touch me. It's so easy to be me...

"If they keep eating each other, we got no show." Maxine said.

"This ain't an all-you-can-eat competition!" Pedro stated.