No talent

Maxine was talking with Nico and Pedro. To blue female macaws flew by.

"Hi, Nico! Hi Maxine! Hi, Pedro!" The three chuckled to themselves.

"We came to the right place. This is popping. It's poppin' in the Amazon." Pedro cheered.

"We could bring these macaws back to Rio and have the best Carnival show ever. I am inspired!" Nico throws his bottle top hat up into the air but it doesn't come back down. The three of them looked up and saw Eduardo.

"Sorry to break it to you, city boys, and Maxine, but you'll have to find some other talent. Nobody leaves the tribe. Oh, and, uh...no human things in the jungle. Understood?" Eduardo flies off taking Nico bottle top hat with him.

"What?! What's his problem?" Pedro asked.

Nico touched his bare head. "Uh! I feel naked."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Pedro and Maxine hand Nico a variety of different plants and insects to try on to wear over his head to replace his cap.

"We could have been legends. I mean, we already are super-mega-dope, but you know what I'm saying?"

Maxine nodded. "We had it all. The undiscovered talent, the big idea, the inspiration. But if we can't bring these guys to Rio, we got nothing."

Rafael flew over and took the tiny pumpkin from Nico's head. "Nothing? Hold your mangoes. We still have Eva." Maxine, Nico, and Pedro glanced at each other "What?"

Nico sat down sadly. Maxine patted his back.