Voyage to the Amazon

Rafael flew towards the blue macaw family right before they left. "Hey, wait up, family! I'm coming, too!" He looked at Blu. "Don't worry, buddy. We got your back."

"Eva let you come?" Jewel asked.

"Sure. I promised her a spot in the Carnival show." He answered just as Nico, Maxine, and Pedro flew up.

Maxine did a double take. "You did what?"

"You three are late."

"Clock late." Pedro said.

"But musician early." Nico corrected.

Carla popped her head out of her room.

"Wait, you guys are coming?"

Maxine smiled. "Of course babybird. We wouldn't miss it for the world."

Pedro nodded. "We're gonna scout the wildest, coolest talent in the jungle!"

"It's our inspiration for this year's Carnival show: "Amazon Untamed.""

"Cool! I mean, pfft, yeah. Okay. I guess I'll go." She tried to play it off.

"Amazon jungle or bust, baby!" Nico cheered.

"Who is ready for a tropical adventure?" Everyone cheered.

"I know I am!"

"Alright!"

"Let's go, birds!"

Everyone flew off, leaving behind Blu.

"Wait, we didn't do a head count! Hey, guys, wait up! Ah!"

"Recalculating."

~~~~~~~~~~

Maxine was weaving through traffic when she noticed Blu almost get hit by a truck because he was looking at his gps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maxine was talking with Jewel when they saw Blu ordering from a vending machine. They watched as Tiago was pushed against the glass. When the drink came out Tiago opened it with his beak. Finally they noticed Maxine and Jewel standing there. Maxine had a deadpan expression while Jewel herself didn't look too happy. Tiago burped and everyone smiled sheepishly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jewel pointed somewhere but Blu listened to his gps instead and flew off in the opposite direction. Jewel groaned in frustration.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After going in circles and being somewhere near Salvador, Maxine flew up to Jewel and Blu and grabbed the gps from his while Jewel pointed in a direction. After finally listening Maxine handed the gps back.

~~~~~~~~~~~

While flying Maxine spotted some ostriches. "Ostriches!"

Everyone started riding them.

"Faster, faster, faster!" Tiago cheered.

"Slower! Slower! Slower!" Blu pleaded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bia was looking in her book at a butterfly when Maxine pulled it from her grasp, causing Bia to look up and see all the butterflies. Maxine flew around and chuckled when Blu was swarmed by the butterflies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

During the night Maxine was helping Nico and Pedro hold up a sleeping Rafael.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally the birds made it to Manaus. "Here we are, kids. The gateway to the Amazon." Blu told them.