Part 6~Sho-sho and Kaya

Time passed and every morning people would check out the board. It was a little creepy as whenever someone would write on it all 22 others would crowd around it to work out what was written. At this point, the class had silently decided just to shout it out after it has been written down so that meant randomly at all hours of the day you could hear something along the lines of, "Kaminari- Female," being yelled up the stairs.

At this point most people had chosen what they wanted. Iida, Uraraka, Ojiro, Kirishima, Satou, Shoji, Jiro, Shinso and Mineta had claimed male genders while Tsu, Charlie, Sero and Tokoyami had gone with non-binary- though dark shadow insisted on being called by female pronouns- and then Mina, Kaminari, Hagakure, Yao-momo, Aoyama, Midoriya and Todoroki had all claimed the female pronouns. Most of the class had been shocked by Midoriya and Todoroki's choice but both seemed to be experimenting rather than anything else. Of course Bakugo hadn't bothered with the whiteboard and hadn't written down anything or even glanced at it- such action has led him to getting the most penalties in the class.

Which is where we find ourselves today. Bakugo, Mineta and Shinso doing penalty laps. Almost everyone in the class got penalty laps- averaging around three per person- but these three got more than most. Bakugo's refusal to look at the white board causing most of his while Mineta's refusal to call anyone inside a female body anything else got him the most penalty laps in the class. Today had been a particularly bad day for Shinso as he messed up with Todoroki a few times before she finally wrote down that Shinso was right all along- didn't remove the penalties though.

The rest of the class was sat watching as one by one, the penalties were removed. "Last lap, Bakugo," Yao-momo called out as Shinso walked towards the group, collapsing beside Todoroki who pulled him into a hug and brushed her fingers through his recently cut hair.

"It's your fault I had to do so many," Shinso whined as Todoroki laughed, grabbing a bowl of food and picking up a piece of it, gently placing it in Shinso's mouth who hummed in delight. "I'm going to miss this cooking when I go back to general studies."

"Who says I am letting you go back?" Todoroki smirked as she wrapped her arms around the smaller insomniac.

In the three weeks this class had been stuck in one house together most had grown closer- there had been fights of course, that was to be expected- but most had grown closer to one another.

"Three more to go Mineta," Yao-momo shouted as Bakugo trotted in, not seeming even a little bit tired.

Bakugo- of course- went to the only person he found tolerable and sat by Kirishima's side. The red teen had his hair cut and wore a binder- which he got changed into the second the training was over. The class was very strict about binder times, Iida doing most of the monitoring as he also wore one. Yao-momo had created the binders after Kirishima's melt down along with a selection of wigs for the girls who had their hair too short for their liking.

Once Mineta came back everyone would finish off the dinner and get changed for the nightly movie. It was a little weird how even though they had all the furniture and proper beds they chose to sleep in a group downstairs, drifting off to various movies and shows of ranging quality. But oh well, it worked for them.

"Alright, you're done," Yao-momo called out as the exhausted purple grape wobbled towards the class. He was greeted with some food- given to him by Kaminari- as the class returned inside. The sun was just setting meaning Oshken would soon be up for his nightly haunting while Charlie tried to set up the TV. No one quite knew why Oshken and Charlie felt the need to practically battle every night but nevertheless they had grown used to the daily shouts coming from the living room.

Shame Aizawa wasn't used to that cause when he opened the door to a random civilian fighting with the TV cable, he could not just accept it. "What are you doing?"