Part 2~No Touchie

The sun was beaming through the whole in the wall, landing on Midoriya's face. Slowly, the green haired teen forced opened his eyes. People were talking around him but he couldn't focus on any of them. He felt dizzy and like his limbs turned into cement. Groaning, he shifted his head to try and find a better position.

"Hey, Midoriya-kun, are you alright?" Iida gently tried to help Midoriya up into a sitting position. He felt different.

Well no shit Sherlock, it's not like you've swapped sexs or anything.

"Midoriya? Can you hear me? I am Doctor Akane Ito, are you in any pain?" A man wearing the emergency outfit knelt down to Midoriya's height, bringing out a flashlight and reaching forward to peel apart his eyelids.

"My wrist and neck hurt," Midoriya whispered, watching the fingers come close to his cheek. Just as it touched the soft skin, a bright gold light encaptured the doctor who stumbled back in pain. "Doctor Ito?!"

When the light faded, Ito was unharmed but their body had changed.

"Aizawa," Iida called out, making the tired hero run over. He gasped at the sight before him. What just happened?

"No one touch anyone who hasn't already been affected by the attack," Aizawa ordered, swiping out his hand. Sounds logical. Shame you forgot to tell those two.

Running in, Bakugo looked strangely emotional. He spotted the red haired man-woman who was still in shock. He didn't wait before rushing towards the only person someone could mistake him caring about. "Kirishima! Your going to tell me who did this to you so I can beat up the little shit who dared touching you!" Subtle Bakugo, real subtle. Before anyone could warn him, he grabbed ahold of Kirishima's shoulders instantly being encased in gold light. He stumbled back and fell to the floor, gasping in slight pain. "What the fuck?!"

Aizawa sped over to the teen, looking down with a groan. At least that solves the 'how do we train if no one can touch each other' problem. Well, almost...

Todoroki stood a little back, watching with confusion. "What's going on?"

"Don't ask me, I didn't want to come in the first place." Shinso- who had strange long hair- came up to Todoroki's side.

"This is all your fault!" Bakugo ran forward, punching Todoroki's jaw and successfully breaking it.

Shinso lazily stepped in front of the two while Kaminari and Mina tried to hold Bakugo back. Shinso knelt down, looking at the new female version of Todoroki. "You alright Shoto?"

Todoroki brought his fingers up to press against the break, hissing the second he applied pressure. Seriously? What did he expect, it to suddenly not hurt when put under pressure?!

"I wouldn't do that if I was you." Shinso gently brushed his fingers against the angry bruise that was forming. "We should get you to a doctor." Shinso stood up, looking at Bakugo who was literally blowing up before scouting out the injured section. "Come on. We should get out the way." At least one kid in this whole universe has common sense.

Shooting up, the silver haired teen gasped, looking around and spotting two other teens. One was tall and had short black hair while the other was short- shorter- with purple hair and phone jacks coming out from her earlobes.

"Oh, you're awake," Jiro said, leaning down so she was eye level with the random civilian who seemed to get mixed up with this all. "I'm Kyoka Jiro, this is Momo Yaoyorozu but most people call her Yao-momo. What's your name?"

"Charlie... Charlie Fowler."

"It's great to meet you, don't worry, the heroes will have this sorted out soon and you'll be in your right body in no time," Yao-momo said with confidence- though it might be a complete bluff and she could just be trying to convince herself.

"Hang on a sec, you're those U.A students Kaka won't shut up about, aren't you?!"

"Yeah, we are," Jiro said with a smirk on her face.

Aizawa glared at the incompitent group of students. They had all been herded into a field behind the mall. Doctor Ito was checking them over- since they were the only one capable without further problems. Todoroki got his jaw patched up and Midoriya had his wrist bandaged. Anyone who had a syringe stuck in their neck was being treated for any possible problems- well, anyone who had their sex swapped. The heroes weren't really sure why Charlie was the only civilian who was swapped but I think she just pissed them off.

"What do we do with them?" Aizawa gave a worried glance to Nezu who was smiling way too widely for the situation.

"It might be wise to push back the training camp until everyone is back to the right body. Since we don't know how long this contagious part will last, I suggest we move Shinso into the class along with the civilian- if their parents let us of course. It would be such a shame to waste such a powerful Quirk as the one they have."

"Quirk? You know the civilian then?"

"Only though my circles. I've never met them but they are very well know for being the barer of the Quirk known as Requirement. I- as well as many others- have been trying to get them into heroics since the quirk showed up."

"Requirement? Which one is that again?"

"Requirement is when the Quirk changes depending on the situation. At one second the barer can jump as high as skyscrapers and the next they can breath fire. The power is limitless- especially if they are trained properly and can take on the backlash of the stronger powers."

"Let me guess, you want me to get her to enroll in the class by the end of this."

"Of course! I'm sure you'll manage it."

Aizawa groaned, leaning forward in anguish. "What a pain?"

"They'll stay in the dorms until this is sorted. Think you can handle them?"

Nezu... have you met the class. Not even an army of heroes could control them. "No, but I don't supose I have a choice, now do I?"

"Nope!"

"Well, there goes my early night."