Jim Hawkins X Shy Male Reader

Requested By: EmiChan2

Halloween For Two

      Y/N sighed, throwing his jacket over his back as he stepped out the house. He looked up into the cold night sky, breathing in the cold and crisp air gently. "Ugh, how am I going to entertain myself tonight?" Y/N asked himself. It was Halloween night and nobody invited him to any of the parties or trick or treating. He was all alone. He continued to walk down his neighborhood as the little kids ran by him with bags full of candy. Their parents would stare at him, wondering why his head was hanging low. "Such a strange fellow for being alone on the holidays." They would say.
      After walking for a while, he decided to go to The Benbow Inn. "Maybe Ms.Hawkins can cheer me up." Y/N said to himself. Ms.Hawkins was the only person that he can talk to about anything. Even though he met her in mid October, weeks before Halloween. She helped him feel better when she found him by himself. She suggested that he should come see her at The Benbow Inn sometime and today was going to be Y/N's first visit. Y/N walked up to the small place, looking through the windows. He wasn't sure if the place was open or not but he knocked on the door anyway. This was his only hope to seek comfort. There was no answer so he knocked again.
Still no answer.
      Y/N sighed in disappointment "Well, I guess I'll go back home then." As soon as Y/N turned around, the door opened. "How can I help you? Sorry for not answering the door sooner, I was napping." Y/N turned to see a handsome brown haired guy, that's close to his age. The guy smiled "If you're looking for my mom, she's out talking the neighborhood kids trick or treating." Y/N smiled slightly, loving the guy's warm nature. The guy blinked for a moment "I know that you were probably shocked to see me around since I hardly be at home. Let me introduce myself. I'm Jim Hawkins. The son of the owner of this inn and youngest explorer!" Y/N chucked "It's nice to meet you, I'm F/N L/N." Jim chucked back "It's nice to meet you too. You can come in if you'd like, I mean if you're not busy." Y/N only nodded as he entered the small cozy place. Y/N was amazed by Jim's kindness, he was a lot like his mother and the world needed more people like that. Other people his age would bully him for being so quiet and shy. But Jim, there's something about him that made Y/N feel all warm inside.       
      "Hey, I hope you don't mind waiting for my mother." Jim said, giving Y/N a hot cup of cocoa along with a warm blanket. "Not at all." Y/N replied, sipping his cocoa. The pair sat next to each other by the fireplace, enjoying every taste of the chocolate beverage. Jim looked kinda nervous, as if he had something to ask. He looked at Y/N "Uh hey, why did you come looking for my mom? Did you need a job?" Y/N looked kinda sad when he asked him that. He looked down at the fire, playing with the rim of the cup in his hand. Jim looked concerned "That look on your face makes me think something is wrong." Y/N looked at Jim as he let out a small smile "I'm just shocked to meet someone as nice as you. With me being shy and all, your mom was the only one who offered me company since people our age would be mean to me." Jim gasped "What, really!? I can tell that you're shy but people shouldn't judge you for that. Shy people need company too, they are wholesome and willing to listen when you need an ear." Y/N looked at him with a warm.smile. Jim blushed, rubbing the back of his head "Heh but as for me, I'm an outcast! You know, compared to a wholesome guy like you." Y/N looked away as he turned red "You're too kind, I can't stand you look at you right now." "That's too bad, I like looking at you." Jim replied as he got closer to Y/N. Y/N slowly turn to face Jim. They both looked at each other as they both went in at the same time for a passionate peck on the lips.
      Jim grinned "Say, how would you like to stay here and spend the rest of Halloween with me? That kiss makes me want you to stay. We can get to know each other more and watch some horror movies!" "S-Sure. I'd love to." Y/N agreed. Jim raised his cup of coca up for a cheers "Halloween for two!?" Y/N raised his cup up to Jim's as the mugs clicked together "Halloween for two."

~

  "I wished Jim would have come out tonight. Everybody had an amazing time, he's such a loner." Ms.Hawkins signed, sliding the keys into the socket of the small inn. She was worried about Jim since he didn't go out for Halloween like everyone else did. She turned the doorknob and opened the door. She held her hand to her chest in delight "Oh my, would you look at that." She saw both Jim and Y/N smuggled together on the couch fast asleep. She walked up to them both, pulling the covers over them. "I'm glad Y/N found my son. They seem to be perfect for each other." Ms.Hawkins went upstairs to her room to sleep.

🎃Fin🎃