Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Jazz's P.O.V

school

My own personal hell

Its not as bad for me as it will be for Zane when we go back, hes popular im not hes not used to this i am ( the whole being bullied thing) If i knew this is what would have happened i never would have let hime do that but too late now.

I never wanted this to happen i mean who would honestly. Ive always been concidered a loner an emo i get that i have no problem with it. But Zane no hes always had a reputation to protect im still suprised we stayed friends for so long.

But the thing i hate is that out of everything that had happened that day i can only remember clearly is Jasmine.

Sad i know

But i remember the way she smiled, the way she talked, the way she walked, what she wore, her eyes, her hair.

She was wearing a Tight gold shimmering tank top that hugged her flat stomach and shimmered everytim she walked an moved her hips. She wore her her white jeggings that wore like a second skin. She had on a pair of black 2 inch heels.

Her makeup was applyed perfectly and she wore eyeliner bu not to much and had put on mascara that framed her beautiful hazel eyes.

Her carmeled brown hair was naturally curly and still framed her flawless face just like it did in eighth grade. With her wearing those heals she was the same height as me she normally 5'4" but in heels she was 5'6".

sigh

i need to stop thinkin so hard

i glanced at the clock

5:00am

Damn i dont have to to get up until 6:30am but im not tired

so i got up anyway an went to take a shower

15 min later i was out with a towel around my waist blow drying my hair, and since my hair was thin that only took about 5 minutes to dry

Another 15 minutes went by an i was done.

I was wearing my dark blue ribbed faded skinnies with my black veil brides t-shirt on with my old black hight top converse. with my hair straightned to perfection an my black ear gauges in i was all ready to go an it was only 5:35 am

Hmm

I layed next to zane again hoping maube i might be able to get some more sleep even though i wasnt tired. Well it didnt work anyway. So after laying their for about another 15 minute of laying their i turned and looked at Zane. Who wS curled up in a cute litte ball sleeping peacefully.

Well if we want to skip the big crowd i might want to wake him up now as i look at the clock it read

5:50 am

sigh

"Zane come on wake up" i asked him while also gently shaking him.

He stirred in the blankets but pulled the blankets closer to him an said, "not now mom 5 more minutes" mom? he hasnt done that since the week after they died that was over a month ago he must have been having a dream about them.

"no Zane its me Jazz wake up"

this time his eyes shot open an he was sitting up

"i did it again didnt i" he asked

"yah its ok now come one if you wanna miss the big crowd you might want to get up and dressed"

"yah that would be good"