Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Jazz's P.O.V

All i keep thinking was that i may lose him, a horrible thought right? But i couldnt help think it. My mom couldnt handle it so she had to leave and my dad dropped her off at home and asked if i wanted to leave i said hell no and when he came back i was curled up in the hospital chair crying and he told me to get up so we could move to the big long couch thing and he awkwardly held me sortof and let me cry into his chest.

I fell asleep and i woke up and i was laying on the same couch thing just not with my dad, he was talking to the doctor and what i heard made the tears come back.

"Mr.Carson i am sorry to inform you but Zane Anderson may not survive this but we will try our best"

"thank you doctor"

The doctor turned around and walked away and my dad turned and saw me and his eyes widened and ran over to me holding me again.

"dad is what the doctor true may Zane DIE" and my voice cracked and cryed again.

"unfortuanatly son its true but he has a chance dont give up hope" i felt a stray tear hit my forehead an i look up to see my dad quietly crying.

"Dont worry about me Jazz i will be fine, its you i worry about, I havent seen you in this much pain since, well you know" I did know it was jasmine and mentioning her made things worse.

"yah well shes not important Zane is can i see him."

"accually you can but hes asleep"

"i dont care" and after that i was off i ran to his room and i saw him again.

He was the same poor sick Zane, I walked over to him and sat on the chair they set beside the bed and after i was comfortable i grabbed his hand.

"Zane i know your not awake or can even hear me but dont you FUCKING die on me, p;lease Zane i love you an always will and i cant live without you. Come on you can get through this i believe in you i have faith,'' then i just slayed my head down on the bed and cryed and cryed until no more tears would come out and fell asleep.

I woke up and it was about 9 am an Zane was still uncouncious.

A week has gone by and Zane was still uncouncious and they are thinking he may never wake up and, and i blocked out the rest and went to zanes room like i did everyday and nobody bothered me not even the doctors they would just come in an do their thing and left.

Another week went by and things arent looking good. I keep praying hoping things would get better but he seized while unconcious definetly not good.

I went into Zanes room and went to bed holding his hand like i normally did. I woke up around 4 in the morning to Zane groaning and waking up.

OH MY GOSH

ZANES WAKING UP.

I started to cry so hard and Zane looked at me.

"Jazz dont cry i was just sleeping" he said in his very dry sounding voice.

"oh my god ZANE ugh i hate you so much i hate  you i hate you." i said in between kisses.

"Im so confused"

"you idoit youve been unconcious for about 2 weeks and youve seized about 3 times and your heart has failed twice, i thought i would lose you zane" i said squeezing his hand.

"i about died" he said in disbelief

"yes and i was so fucking scared" i said and then i yelled for a doctor.