You May Call It Wrong But I Call It LOVE

Chapter 1

Jazz's P.O.V

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

"uggggg shut up you DAMN CLOCK" i started beating the hell out of the poor thing, finally I become lucky and shut it off.

I looked at the time, Damn 6:45 ERG i hate school and morning's. I miserably crawl out of bed and walk over to my dresser to get out my clothes to wear.

Hm Faded or just plain black skinny jeans? Well today is the day Zane is gonna be back from his trip to Germany, he had to go for a class, stupid class making me miss seeing Zane for a whole week. He may not be Gay but i can still have a little ...... HUGE crush on him. Its not fair why cant he be gay like me then everything would be perfect. *Sigh*

Well his favorite skinny jeans are my black jeans hes borrowed them multiple times I'm surprised he hasn't just stole them for good.

I Put on my black and silver stud thing or whatever belt on, with my skinny jeans also his favorite belt. Also ill wear mine and his personal favorite worn in high top converse AWESOME. And to top it all of i added an Avenged Sevenfold band tee we love that band.

Time more for my  hair and i have got about 15 minutes to do it. My hair is a naturally sleek jet black its kinda thin so i can manage it the way i want to which is great. I'm gonna straighten my hair so that my side swept bangs look amazing, and since my hair was very choppy, that i cut myself, it looks even more awesome.

Finally i had to put in my gouges and my snake bites, I'm weird i cant sleep in them. After they healed and i was able to take them out i always have taken them out. And if i do say so myself Zane loves them he thought it was awesome and he got some too. I had to go with him to get his gouges he was afraid of chickening out HA it was so funny he cried like a little baby. But i am to never speak of that ever to anyone.

Once i took one more glance at myself in the mirror i was please and grabbed my bag and went outside towards the bus stop. I looked at my ipod to check the time and i had about 10 minutes give or take so i decided to listen to Black Veil Brides - Knives and pens awesome song I love pretty much all their songs but this was the first one i heard so its my favorite too.... 3 songs later i am now listening to Blood on the Dance Floor Fallen Stars such a sad song and the bus finally comes

1 hour later i arrive at bookland Highschool. I was the last one of the bus and was it weird that i was shaking because i was nervouse to see my straight best friend whom which i had a major crush on *sigh*.

My heart stopped when i reached my locker because i saw Zane looking as perfect as ever, but was zoned out in thought and was fiddling with his jacket zipper. He was looking as cute as ever.... damn that's what i forgot i forgot to put on guy liner *sigh* jeez now i cant be my best today. Ah well i guess i slowly regain my breath and walk toward him awaiting for me at my locker.

"hey Zane how was Ger....." but her cut me off

"Jazz we need to talk like I'm freaking out here." now i was so freaking confused.

"Zane whats wrong" and i put my hand on his shoulder and he tensed up and it was weird he has never done that before to MY touch i mean i do when he touches me like this isn't a new touch when we give each other best friend talks and such we do that its our thing whats so different now.

" Come with me i can talk to you here, lets go somewere private" ok this is getting weird.

We went to the known abandon hallway no one comes here for weird reasons there's no classrooms, this is where me an Zane go to talk.