Chapter 5 - Freedom.

Hi guys! I have been so bored recently i've been Writting quite a lot! enjoy :D

******

Chapter 5 - Freedom.

My foot tapped on the highly polished floor. I sighed impatiently. It was gone 4'oclock. By now I could be at Jerry's mums' house, cooking biscuits or laughing when Jerry's mum talked to her cat Philip.

"Isabella, I'm very disappointed in you. Why would you hit a boy for no good reason, poor thing had to go to the medical room." The head teacher, Mr.Micheal peered at me from under his black glasses.

"He started it." I said childishly.

"Bella, Bella, Bella. The teacher gave us a report, she wouldn't lie now would she?" Mr.Micheal smiled as if this was the most ridiculous thing possible.

"Well maybe if the teacher didn't just read the newspaper all the time and focused on the pupils she would know what was going on." I replied truthfully.

"BELLA! Mrs.Janson is a good teacher! She improved the grade of many of our students!" Mr.Micheal was now fuming.

"Yes your correct." I started, suddenly he became calm, happy. "The Grades has gone up because she was too busy on Facebook to notice that her classes were using calculators to answer test questions." I replied, smugly. The crackly sound of the voice transmitter echoed throughout the room.

"Mr.Micheal, someone let off fireworks in the school canteen, they are waiting outside." The receptionist stated blankly.

"I must check this out. Just stay here please." Mr.Micheal stood up, and left the room. Straight away, I picked up my bag and left the room, making my way down one of the corridors. Three hours of moaning and complaining was not how I wanted to spend my Friday afternoon.