A fake date

One day niks was chatting with his friends on Facebook. His friend Raj was online too. He said,' hey niks, the new girl who came to our class is so beautiful. I think I'm gonna fall in love'. Niks said,' why don't you talk to her?' Raj replied,' actually during the class she was looking at you in a strange manner as if she wanted to be your friend. May be she loves you.' Niks said,' lol, may be or may not as she asked me for friendship after school.' Raj asked, ' so what is her name?' Jenny, replied niks. But isn't she quite weird, I mean she didn't talk to anyone in the class today,'' said niks. Raj replied, 'ohh bro she's new in school and she will manage herself soon. Well, got to go now, bye'. It was 10 O'Clock at night. Niks went to study room and started to study physics For the exam which was to be held the next day. But he could not concentrate as he was thinking about jenny. The next day he reached school and after exam soon the result came. He scored less marks in physics for the first time and had to stay at school for detention. He found that jenny was there too. After detention both of them went to park. Niks was unhappy because of less marks in exam. But there was no expression on jenny's face. Both of them talked to each other and a few minutes later niks was feeling good. He had forgotten what he had scored in exam and was happy to have a friend like jenny. Niks said to jenny, ' so where do you live'? 'Near the bension graveyard, house number 113', She replied. Niks said,' but I have heard that the house is haunted'. Haha, jenny laughed. 'These are just rubbish rumors', she replied. Ohh okay, niks replied. Jenny invited niks to her house. Niks said that he would be there the next day in the evening after school. Niks went to home and told raj about this on google hangouts. Niks invited raj too but he was busy that day so he denied. But raj was willing to tell something to niks about jenny which he could not tell. He was going with his parents to visit his uncle's house.  Next day niks went to Jenny's home in the evening. Jenny was all alone in the house. She told niks that she stayed all alone in the house. They enjoyed watching television and eating cookies. They were enjoying a lot playing videogames too. Jenny prepared dinner for niks and herself and both had dinner together. Now, niks was too feeling good and was in love with jenny. It was 11 O'Clock at night. Jenny said to niks,' why don't you stay here at night'. Niks was also not willing to go home at night because of the street dogs. Niks was given a room to sleep. Jenny kissed him and then niks went to his room and took rest. At last jenny murmured,' I wish , I would be really here'. Niks heard it too but could not understand. In the morning niks woke up and called jenny. But she didn't come. Niks searched her in all the rooms but didn't find. At last he went to school and raj told him that jenny had sucided the very first day when she was a new student in the school because her parents had died in an accident. Niks was surprised and was thinking continuously that how could jenny die and if jenny had died then who was the girl to kiss him and with whom was he talking. Also, it was found that no one was staying in house number 113 and it was said to be haunted by the people living near that house. Niks came back to house and was so sad. He could not even sleep at night. In the night he saw a dream in which jenny was saying good bye to him. And from the next day again his life continued...