A strange nightmare part 2

Niks was at school and during the lunch break he was talking to his friends about his dream. One of his friends, Raj, told niks, ' I am all alone at home today as my parents have gone out of town for 2 days'. He invited niks and a friend Laura to his home for night stay. Both of them went to Raj's home in the evening. Raj was new in the town. So many strange things usually took place in his house. His house had a basement and the basement had a room which was locked. His parents strictly told Raj not to even wander near that room. He told his friends about this. And whenever he asked his parents about the reason for which he was prohibited to enter the room, his parents would say,'just because the room is not neat and clean'. And if Raj would still question his parents then they would scold him. People usually behave in a strange way whenever they were invited to Raj's house. Niks and Laura were excited for the night stay at Raj's home. As they entered Raj's room they heard some sound from the kitchen. Raj went to the kitchen and saw that the utensils were scattered here and there. His friends were surprised by this. But Raj told them that this usually happened in his house. It was about 7 o' clock in the evening. There were no other house near Raj's house. Laura was bored now. She said,'come on guys let's play a game'. Raj said,' what should we play'? Laura suggested to play hide and seek. Both Raj and niks agreed. First chance was niks to search others. Niks counted up to 10 and then started searching. He first found Laura. So now it was Laura's turn to search others. This time laura counted up to 10 and started searching. She looked in all the rooms, on the stairs, on the roof but didn't find them. They were hiding in the bathroom. But not knowing this she went to the basement. She saw that the door of a room was opened. She went inside and suddenly the door closed automatically. Unfortunately it was that strange room. After long time niks and raj came out and searched laura. At last they went to the basement and unlocked the door of that room and entered into it.

Then as they entered the room, the door closed and they heard sound of someone coming near them. They were now scared. They were still searching laura. But now they were feeling uncomfortable. The sound was becoming louder. Suddenly the sound stopped. They saw another door in the room. They went and opened the room and then whatever that saw was unbelievable. They could not believe their eyes. They saw laura hanging on the ceiling. Suddenly, that dead body of laura started shivering. And the dead body became alive. And now her eyes were red and her mouth was full of blood. She ran before niks and Raj to kill them. Niks and Raj were now scared and then they came to the door and tried to open it. But they failed to open it. They saw a cupboard and went near it. Blood was coming out of it. They opened the cupboard and saw another dead body of a lady whom they had never seen before. That dead body was holding a paper in her hands. They took that paper and started reading-

''I have been troubled by the people who were living with me in this room. They wanted all my property and hence they killed my parents, my husband and my kids. I am killing myself and who so ever reads this note would be my slave forever''. And the page dated 1921.

They were frightened and they were thinking that how could blood come from a dead body which lived around 90 years ago. The dead body opened her eyes and then ran to kill both of them. Niks and raj became unconscious and fell on the ground. And when they woke up they found them self in Raj's room from where they started their game hide and seek. It was morning now and laura was alright. They did not know that they had seen similar dreams. So when they told each other about their dream they were scared and surprised. They ran out if the house and saw Raj's parents coming back. Raj told everything to his parents and then his parents decided to change their house and then niks and laura returned their own house and never came near that house again.

Writer- vishnu.....