THE TRAP: A LUCID NIGHTMARE

Niks was having a good time enjoying with freinds. But something strange is going to happen. Let's see what happens-

One day when niks enters his room he finds something unusual. He finds a strange smell in his room. '"what smell is this", he says. "well, whatever this is, but it smells good". Then niks goes to the study table and puts his phone on charge. He goes and haves his dinner. After 2 hours at about 10 o' clock he comes back to his room and as he enters his room he gets a phone call. He recieves the phone and says "hello". He doesn't get any reply and then he checks the number again. The number seems strange as well. The number he reads is 1010104. Then he recieves a message "DEATH". He strange thing he found was that he had never recieved call from such a number having 7 digits. Also a message from the same number which says "death". He thinks for a while. He first thought that it was a prank or something but obviously it was not as there was something weird about his room. He was shocked when he saw that his phone had 7% charge left. But he had already left if to charge for 2 hours. Then he again saw the message and found something. Something else was strange about the message as well.

- well I don't know you noticed it or not -

He read the message properly and separated the digits in the number. Viewed it as " 3 10's 4 Death" or "threatens for death". He got really scared this time. He thought that someone was playing with him. He went to bed.

Time 11:30-
He was asleep. He was in a dream. Actually, a nightmare.
Let's see what he is dreaming about. The actual story begins-
"Where am I", niks said. He found that it was his room only but it was completely messed up. The books were lying here and there and there were spider webs all around. It seemed as if the room was locked for years. "Oh, it is a dream I guess. Well, I can confirm it", niks murmured. He pinched on his hand and guess what. He could feel it. He was shocked. He clenched his fist in anger and punched on the wall. He said, "it's a lucid dream but how can I feel the pain in a dream". Something was wrong. He went to sleep again thinking everything would be fine. When he woke up, he was at the same place again. He again went to sleep. He did the same 6 times. And finally the 7th time when he went to sleep, he couldn't. He murmured,"it's a trap."
Again he got a call from the same number. And this time he got a reply saying "kill yourself to get out of this trap". He was pissed off and replied "fuck you!" And threw his phone out of the window. He decided to go out of the room. The moment he stepped out of his house, everything around vanished and he found that he was in the middle of an ocean. He went back to his room and when he peeked out of the window, he found that the house was surrounded with a very dense forest. He was so pissed off and scared that he couldn't think of anything. He went to the bathroom and opened the tap to wash his face but there was no water. He went to the kitchen but couldn't find anything there as well. Niks was very hungry.
Suddenly someone started whispering, " kill yourself and get out of here". This time niks really thought " yes, maybe he's right. I should kill myself. Also whenever I used to have a lucid nightmare, I try to sucide to get rid of it." Again the same whispering was heard, "kill yourself, kill yourself..". Niks had no idea about what to do.  He said to himself," right, I shall kill myself but I don't want to die here. I want to die outside the house in the forest". he again moved out of his house and this time it was forest and not the ocean. He ran into the forest hoping to go far away from the house. He ran faster and faster. But he again reached the same house from where he had started. He again started running in a different direction. He looked back and saw that the house was behind him. House was following him with the same speed he was running with. Suddenly, an old man came from no where and asked niks "what happened my boy? Why are you here this late?" Niks replied, "please help me sir, this house is following me wherever I am going and I am lost here". The old man replied, " there is no house behind you my boy and I will tell you the way out of here. Come here boy." The old man called niks and whispered in his ear, " kill yourself and you are out of here". When niks looked back to the old man's face, it was completely burnt and a part of skull could be seen. Niks was so scared that he closed his eyes and ran from there. A lady was standing near a tree. Niks thought," I should take the help of the lady". Then again he thinks that it could be a trap again. He ran away from her. The lady shouted, " you are trapped my boy, kill yourself! Kill yourself! After a long time someone will kill himself in a dream".
After hearing this niks was sure that it was a dream. But the question was, why could he feel the pain. He decided to deal with it bravely. He went back to the house. He thought, " this is a dream. Oh sorry, this is MY dream. I can do anything I want. I am the only boss here." He entered his room and found that his phone was lying on the bed. He replied to the message, "this is my dream, who are you to give me an order." His phone cracked instantly. And he heared a loud voice coming from outside. He peeked into the window but there was no one. He went outside the house and shouted, "I am not scared of you. I am not coward, you are. Come infront of me." The same old man came infront of him. Niks says," see I am alive and will get out of here alive". Old man didn't reply anything and vansihed. Niks went into the house and looked here and there to find something useful. He found a lighter in the kitchen and some kerosene in the storehouse. He spilled the kerosene in the house everywhere and set in on fire. Then he ran out of there.
He ran far and far away but there was no end to the forest. He thought," it is a dream, the only place where impossible is possible and imagination is reality and no one can change this fact". He imagined all the good things to stay calm and happy. He closed his eyes and imagined that he was in his house at the same time when he got the message. In his imagination he deleted that message but it was not being deleted. And a ghost was behind niks interrupting in his imagination. Niks ignored him. And deleted the message again. He did is several times and with more confidence and hope than before. The same whispering sound was heared again, " don't do it, just die". Niks opened his eyes for a while and looked all around. He was surrounded with creepy people who looked like zombies. He closed his eyes again and with full confidence he shouted I am not a coward and deleted the message. This time the message was deleted and finally he woke up. It was 6:15 in the morning. He was finally out of the trap.
He was very scared and full of sweat. He went to the kitchen and and had some breakfast. Then he thought " what a strange dream it was. Well, it was just a dream". He went to meet his friends and told everything about the dream. He played football and then returned home in the evening. He entered his room and saw that the phone's battery was 7% charged. He got a message. He was fucking scared this time and murmured, "not again please please". And then he checked the message. It was from his friend " haha I know you were scared. Just stay calm man and chill. You can't be scared of a fucking dream."
Niks replied, "you are absolutely right my friend".