Highway 11 A

One day niks and his family had gone to Delhi to attend a relative's marriage ceremony. After the program had ended, they wanted to return home in Jaipur. It was 8o' clock in the evening. Niks said to his father " shall we return home now?" If we started now, then we shall be able to reach home by nearly 4 AM in the morning and could take rest next day. Niks's mother refused and said that it is not safe to travel at night, better we shall leave this place next morning. But Niks's father was on his side, he agreed with niks and left the place by 10 PM.
They left Delhi by the next half an hour and finally reached the Delhi - Alwar - Jaipur highway.... The highway No. 11 ( not 11 A). It was 12 o' clock. Niks's father was driving really fast as the road was free from vehicles. Only few cars and trucks could be seen on the road. Every thing was fine till he reached the bypass or we can say they highway No. 11A which passed through the haunted fort of Bhangarh. When niks reached the turning where the highway No. 11 started, the vehicle stopped suddenly as if some external force wants them to stop there.
Niks asked his father,' why did you stop here?'' His father replied in a calm manner,'' son, you don't need to worry, let me check what is the problem. He found that the fuel tank was empty. Niks came out of the car and turned to look around. It was a scary place. He saw a man coming towards him. Niks's father asked him whether they could find a petrol pump. That man looked strange. He replied,'' sir, at this time you cannot find a petrol pump. You have to stay here till the morning and then you can ask someone to help you out. Then after a few seconds he said that there is a petrol pump which is about 10 km away from here. When father asked the way to the pump, he told pointing towards the highway No. 11A ,'' just go on this way and you shall reach your destination.'' There was not even a drop of petrol left on the car, so his father told that i cannot go now as the car's tank is empty. Suddenly that man brought some petrol from somewhere and handed over to Niks's father. Then he left. When niks turned to thank him he vanished. Niks ignored to whatever happened and travelled by the Highway no. 11A.
Initially everything was fine. It was a new road for Niks's father. Niks had a map of this place on his phone. He saw that this way passed through Bhangarh which is one of the most hunted places of India. He told this to his father. His father told,'' don't be scared son. Everything is fine. Moreover we are not going inside the fort rather we are passing nearby.'' Niks was feeling slightly uneasy. There were very few vehicles on the road. Neither shops nor houses where there nearby. Only he could see was dense forest.
Finally they reached a point where there were 2 ways. Niks had map which shows that one way was to Jaipur and the other one to Bhangarh. There was also a board beside the road. It was unclear which way should they choose. They wanted to go to Jaipur. It was 2 AM. Niks father saw the board and chose a way. Niks found that something was wrong in the board. It seemed as if the directions were reversed. He also found that all the other vehicles were travelling by another way. But he thought that may be he was thinking too much. He could not see even one vehicle on the road and this road was very scary. There were very dense forest on both the sides of the roads. This time even Niks's father was thinking that something has gone wrong. Even after travelling much distance they could not find the petrol pump and less petrol was remaining in the vehicle. Niks's mother was sleeping on the backseat of the car. She suddenly woke up and when she saw that they were in such a place she was also scared. Petrol was decreasing and decreasing. Finally they saw that something..... Somebody wearing a white outfit... Totally white as milk.... Crossed the road in front of their car with such a speed which was impossible for a human to run. Niks was very scared and so was his mother . his father was also slightly worried but did not express it. He told that it may be an animal.... A jackel or something. Then after a few miles the car stopped again. This time they found themselves in between a dense forest full of strange creatures. They couldn't stay there for a long time as it was not safe for them. They had to seek help as fast as they could. But there was no one nearby. Ultimately they found a lady holding a candle who was coming nearby as if she knew that their car would stop there. Niks father wanted to ask her if she knew about any petrol pump nearby but niks's mother stopped him saying that she looks strange. Her face was covered with a cloth which was similar to some traditional Rajasthan outfit. Her face couldn't be seen. She came towards them and asked them the way to Bhangarh fort as if she was inviting them to the fort. Father said that they were new there so they didn't knew about the fort. Then the lady told in a deep voice,'' I have heard that it is nearby." Saying this she vanished somewhere. This incident scared all of them. Niks's father said,'' let's go ahead and find a safe place and they moved on.
Time- 3:10AM
They realised that they had taken the wrong way. And wondered that how could be the sign board wrong. Niks realised that it was his mistake. He should not have told his father to travel during night. Suddenly niks heard a fluctuating voice of someone behind him. He saw a man whose face was bleeding and was too old. He had a sword in his hand and was wearing outfits of a soldier of olden age. He was running towards them as if he wanted to kill them. All of them were scared and they also started running. After running about a mile. They found that the soldier was not behind them. They saw a king and his Queen who were so old that their face was full of wrinkles and they seemed to be aged 150+. But they were running behind them like athletes. King was too tall and fat. He had one hand and queen's eyes were peirced. Niks was too scared and was running fast. His father and mother were also running. They found that they were near Bhangarh fort. There were few people there. They thought that they were safe there. Father went and asked a person if they could spent the night there safely. That person replied," this is Bhangarh and u are totally safe here this night" as if he was making fun of them. A shop was open and niks, his father and mother went there and had a cup of tea. After having tea they felt dizzy and it seemed as if they were in the middle of a war and they were surrounded with ghosts wearing outfits of King, Queen soldiers etc. Who were coming to kill them. They felt asleep suddenly and fell on the ground.
Time-6:30 AM
They woke up. They foumd that the were near a petrol pump and the car was in front of them. That place was totally different from what they had seen at night. They filled petrol in car and left the place. They reached Jaipur at 8 AM and never travelled from that way again.